* All staff have received training on COVID19 preventative measures and hygiene protocols
* Educational signage is displayed for both guests and staff
* Staff are provided with personal protective equipment (PPE) in line with regulations, along with additional hygiene resources
* Increased sanitizing and disinfecting practices (over and above our normal stringent cleaning protocols)
* Public social distancing and PPE
* Sanitisation of high touch points, deep cleaning and pest control
- If cancelling 1 day before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 999 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
Please note that the charges stated on your confirmation will be deducted from your major credit card provided to guarantee your reservation with the Guesthouse.
At check-in, you must present the credit card used to make your booking/s and a valid photo ID with the same name. Failure to do so may result in the property requesting additional payment or your reservation not being honored.
If you have submitted additional documentation for a third party booking or paid via a different payment method, please disregard the note above. This policy is for the security of our guests and to deter fraudulent card use. Should your card decline, your reservation will be provisional and subject to cancellation until proof of payment has been received. Should we not receive full prepayment within 24 (twenty-four) hours, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation on notice to you.
A no-show is the non-arrival of a guest without notification in writing by email to the Guesthouse. In the case of a no-show, the cancellations policies will take in effect and the accommodation will be levied against you in relation to your guaranteed method of payment.
The below Cancellation policies will take effect unless non-refundable is stated for specials and promotions. The hotel reserves the right to ask you to settle your full stay in demanding periods, which will be advised to you.
PERIOD 1 April-30 September Should your reservation be cancelled less than 72 (seventy-two) hours before arrival, a cancellation fee 1 (one) night’s reserved accommodation will be levied against you in relation to your guaranteed method of payment.
PERIOD 1 October-31 March Should your reservation be cancelled less than 7 (seven) days before arrival, a 100% (one hundred percent) cancellation fee of all reserved accommodation will be levied against you in relation to your guaranteed method of payment. No refund will be given to guests departing prior to the reserved departure date, as this is considered a cancellation, which falls within the above-mentioned stipulated cancellation policy.
Other hotel terms & conditions:
Please note that a change in the length or dates of your reservation may result in a rate change. Our check-in time is from 15h00pm and our check-out time is by 10h00am unless prior arrangements have been made. Our rooms are only allocated on the day of arrival; therefore, we cannot guarantee specific room numbers.
As per the amended immigration act, all guests will be required to provide proof of identification (photo identification/passport) upon check-in.
All rates: (Unless otherwise agreed contractually or in
• Are NETT and NON-Commissionable
• Are subject to change without prior notice, subject to cancellation rights
• Are at all times subject to availability and at the discretion of the Guesthouse
• Are applicable to standard rooms only, a minimal upgrade fee is levied for other room types or if otherwise stated
• Are quoted as per person, per room unless otherwise stated
Children of all ages are welcome! We have small children of our own and therefor we have a variety of toys, indoor and outdoor that we love to share!