The Harrismith Inn is conveniently situated on the N3 & N5 Highway between Johannesburg, Durban and Bloemfontein.
Harrismith is seen as the Entrance to the Drakensberg Mountain region a majestic stretch of mountains which offers plenty
of outdoor exhilaration. There are many historical Battlefields, monuments, 4x4 routes, bird watching, botanical gardens,
mountain climbing and pony trails right at your doorstep.
Accommodation at Harrismith Inn:
- 90 Twin Rooms
- 24 King Leisure Rooms
- 1 Suites
- 1 Disabled Room
Our 117 modernly furnished rooms, on 2 floors, surround a large swimmingpool, so youre never far from a cooling splash
when the mercury rises. Our restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner, 7 days a week, offering a carvery, buffet and a la
carte menu. The Sir Harrys bar offers a pool table for your entertainment.
Harrismith Inn also offers conference and banqueting venues of different sizes, i.e. the Kerkenberg No.1 hall for up to 250 people, the No.2 hall for up to 80 people, or combined for up to 300 people, with an annex with a capacity of up to 70 people.
To ensure your ultimate comfort and relaxation, we offer non-smoking rooms, interleading rooms, baby cots, baby high chairs and baby sitters, safe deposit facilities, secure parking, ice machine and feather pillows in a cellphone friendly area, as well as a swimming pool, soccer field and pool table.
The atmosphere and social elegance of the Harrismith Inn makes this a sought after venue and major tourist destination, and not without reason. Come and see for yourself.
Nearby and sightseeing attractions:
- Visit a vulture restaurant on one of the many hiking trails.
- The Platberg Nature Reserve and Wildflower Gardens and have a venison on the spit. The Sterkfontein Dam, Basotho Cultural Village and Marqwahouse with factory shops.
- The Mount Everest Game Reserve.
- Or you can go horse riding, hiking, hunting, fishing, Polo, birdwatching, water-skiing, bowls and tennis.
- The Country Club welcomes visitors and has a 18-hole golf course.
- Or visit the Botanical Gardens.
McKechnie Road, Harrismith