You will find the comfortable, 10 room Guest House Pongola
well positioned in a beautiful tropical garden opposite the Rugby Club in Pongola; easily accessible from the N2. From our property you can enjoy a walk, jog or cycle safely.
There is ample secure gated parking, a children’s play area and sparkling swimming pool and we have lots of secure space for them to play in after a long journey in the car.
Our meals are hearty and home cooked and you can choose from a plated dinner in the dining room to a more relaxed braai on the patio, overlooking the pool and garden. Our breakfasts are a full English Breakfast treat.
Facilities and Services:
- Large Tropical Garden and Swimming Pool
- Lots of Secure Parking for Cars and Boats
- Spacious Entertainment Patio with Braai Facility - optional - self cater your own braai
- All Rooms Air Conditioned/Heated
- Flat Screen DSTV in all Rooms
- Well situated for safe walking, jogging, mountain biking and off-road motorbiking
Accommodation at Guest House Pongola:
You will find our rooms clean, spacious and inviting, all with access to 24 hour air conditioning, DSTV and flat screen televisions and complimentary tea and coffee.
All rooms have their own bathrooms and various options of showers/baths are available.
We have additional beds and cots that convert any standard room into a family room for your peace of mind.
Facilities & Services:
- Children under 12 years
- Honeymoon Couples
- Laundry Service
- Ironing Service
- Special Meals on Request
- Self-Braai / Barbecue
- Dining room
- Cots available
- Internet Access
- Fax & Photocopy Machine
- Parking (open and off-street)
- Xhosa / Zulu
- Communal Television
- Swimming Pool
- Communal Satellite TV
- DVD and/or VCR
Guest House Pongola Activities:
There is much to do in and around the fertile Pongola Valley:
- Take a tour of the TSB Sugar Mill,
- Visit a citrus packhouse preparing fruit for export,
- Golf, Tennis, Bowls,
- Mountian, Quad or Off-Road Biking,
- Tiger Fishing on the Pongolapoort Dam (Lake Jozini),
- Bass Fishing at Dweba Lapa Dam,
- Try out some serious 4 x 4 terrain on the surrounding ancient Lebombo Mountains or
- Take a leisurely drive through one of the many nearby Game Reserves; Ithala, Mkuze, Pongola, Hluhluwe and see the big 5!
- Don’t miss Sunday Lunch at the new Tiger Lodge in Jozini!
- Arrange a professional hunting trip or go bush tracking elephant or rhino.
Click to display the map