Greenhill Farm is a 17-hectare property surrounded by 1000’s hectares of forest and natural bush. We are a secluded haven of peace and quiet only 10 minutes from Plettenberg Bay.
We have three rental options – the 1-bedroom Cape Dutch Cottage with garden views, the 2-bedroom Parklands Cottage with sea, forest, and mountain views, and the 4-Bedroom Manor House with sea, mountain, and garden views.
The Manor House also has a pool on a large terrace overlooking the bay - linked to a bar with pool table. All units have a fully fitted kitchen, full DSTV, a fireplace, and free, fast speed, WIFI internet and access to Netflix and ShowMax in the Manor House.
We grow fresh herbs for you, as well as stock your cupboards with a wide variety of spices, and salt and pepper. From your doorstep you can enjoy scenic walking and cycling trails covering about 15kms.
We are close to several blue flag beaches, popular restaurants, and interesting attractions. The Plett Wine Route is around the corner, and the Tsitsikamma National Park is a 40-minute drive away. Robberg Peninsula National Park is a must do hike, as well as many hikes in Natures Valley. Harkerville Forest offers some of the best cycle trails in the country. For golfers, we are very close to Goose Valley Golf Club and 12 minutes from the Plettenberg Bay Golf Course.
We have put together a manual for each unit which has brochures and ideas on things to do that will make your time here seem far too short.
Bev and Graham are your Airbnb Superhost, and we love nothing more than ensuring our guests have an unforgettable experience with us. Our more than 150, 5-star reviews, on Airbnb and Booking.com, as well as many repeat visits, highlight our attitude to you, our guest.
* Bedding and linen
* En-suite bathrooms
* Family bathrooms
* TV with full DStv and Chromecast
* Private patio
* Private backyard – not fully fenced
* Outdoor furniture
* Outdoor dining area
* Braai facilities
* Beach essentials
* Beach towels, umbrella, beach blanket, snorkelling gear
Parking and facilities:
* Free parking on premises
* Private pool
* Luggage drop-off allowed
Plettenberg Bay (fondly known as Plett) with its pristine beaches, 5 of which are Blue Flag, forests, mountain biking and hiking trails, boating, surfing and wildlife, wine route and natural beauty, is a world-class destination.
* Bird watching
* Wine tasting
The cottage is luxuriously appointed with a separate double bedroom with a king-size bed and full en-suite bathroom fully equipped for physically challenged guests. The living room opens out onto the private garden with a view of beautiful main garden. The diningroom has a separate workspace for two with free fast speed internet. The Kitchen is fully equipped with gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge and cooking appliances. There is an outside laundry.
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
* Check-in time. 3 pm or by special arrangement;
* Checkout time. 10 am or by special arrangement;
* Luggage may be dropped off before check-in time by arrangement.
For Cape Dutch Cottage:
* Minimum Stay 2 nights
* Cleaning costs are R200 per stay.
* A baby in a camping cot (which we supply) is allowed at no extra cost.
* All accommodation is self-catering;
* Please respect our no-smoking policy;
* Our objective is to provide a tranquil and harmonious experience for all guests;
* Disturbing noise of any description cannot be accepted;
* Parties are not permitted;
* Although we have a no-pet policy we will consider allowing dogs that are very well socialized and trained;
* Children of all ages are welcome provided they respect the facilities and the house rules;
* Please refrain from using the toilet as a rubbish bin as the sewage system uses a septic tank;
* The laundry may be used by guests – please request assistance if required;
* Wood is provided for the wood-burner stove;
* Braai/barbecue facilities are provided but charcoal or wood must be provided by guests;
* There are unprotected water features, dams and swimming pools on the property and it is the responsibility of guests to supervise and control children in their care to ensure their safety.
Conditions of Residence:
* Neither Landshoogte (Pty) Ltd, its owners, their agents, contractors or employees shall be held liable for any loss, damage, destruction, injury or death which may be caused to any person or the assets, property or any other item of equipment or the likes thereof which may occur as a result of any foreseen or unforeseen event or any act or omission on the part of the Company, its owners, their agents, contractors or employees.
No children under 12 allowed. Our swimming pool is not fenced off and we have open dams. The cottage has a cot in the main bedroom for a baby under 2.