Nestling in a peaceful and tranquil country farm setting, 7 km outside of Port Alfred is the historical Green Fountain Farm Resort.
Green Fountain Farm Resort is a must visit destination for guests who enjoy adventure and the outdoor camping experience. Refresh both body and mind as you sit amongst majestic trees surrounded by our private nature reserve, which is home to many wild species and abounds with bird life.
Accommodation at Green Fountain Farm Resort:
Comfortably nestled in the heart of the malaria-free Sunshine Coast, mid-way on Route 72, between East London and Port Elizabeth, lies our beautiful caravan park.
Green Fountain, not only promises distinct quality and excellent service, but also guarantees that your stay with us will be a memorable one, leaving you longing to return.
Camping or caravan facilities offer, 48 Luxury stands, each with their own private ablution and electricity. Stands are all on grassed areas. The park provides shaded or sunny stands. Set in a secure park-like environment, this caravan resort sets itself apart by providing totally private, immaculate and luxurious bathrooms for all 48 spacious lawn stands. Of the 48 stands, 2 paraplegic bathroom facilities are available, 5x paved stands & 12 stands with individual DSTV connection points. The Caravan resort offers a swimming pool, games lapa & kiosk, as well as two play areas for children, which offers a trampoline and jungle gym.
NO PETS ALLOWED
NO SOLID GROUND SHEETS ALLOWED TO BE USED.SELF-CATERING VILLA - INTRO
Guests can also be accommodated in fully equipped self-catering villa with the necessary amenities to make guests feel at home. The villa is individually furnished by the owner. A swimming pool and children’s jungle gym also available. The villa is nestled around a scenic dam, setting the scene of peace and tranquility.
The park has been designed to compliment the farm environment, and offers the guest an informal, relaxed caravan park, surrounded by indigenous trees and wide open spaces.
- 7 km from the nearest beaches and rivers
- The Big Pinapple
- The Fish River Light House
- Many Game and Nature Reserves in the area
- Swimming Pool;
- Games Lapa with Pool Table and Table Tennis;
- Jungle Gym Areas & Trampoline
48 Spacious Grassed Camping Stands with private bathroom facilities and electricity. 3 x 3-Bedroom Fully quipped self-catering villas and 1 x 4-bedroom.
All 48 stands offer a private bathroom and additional wash basin and side shelve; mostly grassed, but a few paved stands available; some even offer a satellite dish as connection point. We have permanent campers in the park, so not all the stands are available. All stands come with an electricity meter. You pay for only what you use in your tent or caravan. We are responsible for the geyser and lights at the bathroom.
Paved Stands and those with a satellite dish - Subject to availability.
1. All cancellations will be subject to an administration fee of 15% of the total value of the booking.
2. All cancellations must be done in writing.
3. The following cancellation fees will apply to the total value of your booking.
3.1 Less than 10 day’s notice or no show or late cancellations – NO refund
3.2 More than 10 day’s notice, but less than 30 days - 50% & 15% Admin fee
3.3 More than 30 days - 100% & 15% Admin fee
Postponements will be subject to availability and management approval.
Notwithstanding the above, the booking that is postponed must be taken up within the period as indicated and failure to do so will result in a forfeit of any monies paid.
4. No refund for late cancellations., acts of God natural disasters and unforeseen circumstances.
5. Should you cancel 3 months prior, we offer a refund only if we can resell your booking onwards – less 15% admin fee, should we be successful. Under special circumstances we offer credit (booking value less 15%), for you to use during low season, within a 1-year period. Should your desire to move your booking and it falls within the high peak period (Nov Dec & Jan), the peak rates will be applicable, and your booking will be adjusted accordingly.
Should credit given for postponement of a booking not be used within the period stipulated, the booking and any payment will be forfeited in its totality. Credit/Postponement is non-refundable as cash and may only be towards an alternative future booking.
Any postponed bookings will be liable for any possible additional charges relating to season period or increases and guests will be liable for the difference in costs associated with these changes.
6. Green Fountain Farm Caravan Park reserves the right to cancel any accommodation if it must address National, Provincial or Local disaster occurrences or events. Full refund for accommodation (only) will apply, if cancelled under such circumstances.
7. In case of serious illness or death of a family member, proof thereof must be submitted, and the fees already paid will be refunded less a 25% cancellation fee on the total value of your booking. Supporting evidence of cause required.
8. No cash refunds will be provided. Only via EFT and within 7 workdays.
9. Failure of prior notification of failure to show on the day constitutes a breach of contract and the booking will be cancelled at 10:00 on the day following the non-arrival. No refund for no-show.
10. Notify us immediately of late arrival, failing which you will forfeit your site and be liable for the full payment of the original booking period. The guest shall forfeit 100% of the total value of any non-arrival.
11. Approval or decline of all requests for refunds will be communicated in writing and within 5 working days of the initial request. Refunds are approved within a period of approximately 15 days.
12. Bookings cannot be rescheduled or refunded should guests leave earlier or arrive later than expected.
13. Your cancellation notice will only take effect when it is received by us and will be effective from the date on which we received it.
14. Full refund less 15% admin fee will be valid in unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances only …. Significant risks to human health such as outbreaks of serious disease, natural disasters such as floods, or weather conditions which make it impossible to travel safely. The refund period will be up to 30 days.
- Check in time: After 15:00, and before 17:00,
unless other arrangements have been made with management.
- Check out time: Strictly before 09:00 or unless other arrangements have been made with management.
- Green Fountain Farm Resort will not be held liable for interruptions of services (water, electricity, etc).
- The Resort reserves the right to assign a different stand to the one originally allocated to your under this booking.
- NO pets allowed.
- Max of 6 guests per stand, inclusive of children.
- Only 1 x Vehicle, with Tent or Caravan allowed per stand. Extra vehicle, boat, trailer, etc to be parked at the demarcated parking areas in the park.
- Day visitors of guests, to park outside the park at the demarcated parking areas.
- Minimum booking of 4 nights during high & peak high season and at management’s discretion.
- NO refunds will be granted for early departures, late arrivals, security issues, bad weather or due to interruption of services out of our control (e.g. water, electricity, sanitation, etc.)
- Stays are non-refundable after arrival.
- Bookings are non-transferable to other campers.
- The resort shall not be responsible for any injury to, or death of any person, or the loss or destruction of, or damage to any property upon the premises, whether arising from fire, theft, or any cause and by whomsoever caused or arising from negligence (gross or otherwise) or wrongful act of any person in the employment of the resort. The guest further indemnifies and holds harmless Green Fountain Farm Resort against any claim.
Green Fountain Farm Resort is situated 7km’s outside Port Alfred on The R72 towards East London.