Gerald`s Gift Guest House is situated in a beautiful and well manicured park-like garden on the banks of the Coerney River with an abundant variety of bird life in the adjacent reeds and riverine bush.
Experience the beauty and tranquility of this charming 4 star Guest House which offers luxury accommodation in the heart of the Sundays River Valley, 15 kms from the world-renowned and Malaria-free Addo Elephant National Park.
Sweeping views of the distant Zuurberg Mountains add to the natural beauty of this wonderful setting and they provide an amazing backdrop to the evening sunsets. Facilities and Services
- Bed and Full English Breakfast
- Dinner on request
- Swimming pool
- Farm-style tennis court
- Lovely spacious guest lounge with DSTV
- Farm trail (+- 45 minutes leisurely walk)
- Laundry service on request
Gerald´s Gift has 5 individually decorated, contemporary - style, luxury rooms each with their own private entrance overlooking the pool and wonderfully expansive garden.
Our rooms are spacious, well appointed and have beautiful Chrysalis linen to ensure a comfortable and relaxing nights rest. All have air-conditioning as well as coffee and tea making facilities, mineral water, toiletries and soap and a hair dryer.
We have 3 spacious double rooms with king-size beds, 1 triple (family) room with a king-size bed and a single bed (or 3 single beds) and
1 twin-bedded room with 2 single beds.
All the rooms have beautiful en-suite bathrooms with free standing baths, and spacious showers.
- Private Entrance
- Room Serviced Daily
- Full En Suite Bathroom
- Separate Toilet
- Percale Linen
Gerald's Gift Guest House Activities:
Nearby Attractions and Activites:
- Addo elephant Park 15.0 km
- Schotia Safaris 30.0 km
- Shamwari 40.0 km
- Zuurberg Mountain Inn 15.0 km
- Cheetah breeding programme 20.0 km
- Lenmore restaurant and Rapture Centre 6.0 km
- Addo Lion Ranch 5.0 km
- Woodall Country Spa 5.0 km
- Port Elizabeth Beaches 60.0 km
- Sir Percy Fitspatrick Library 3.0 km
Activities by arrangement:
- Addo Park Game Drives
- Elephant Back Safaris
- Game Drives with Conor
- Day Safari’s to nearby Private Game Parks
- Walks with Charles in his Bushveld Flower Reserve
- Quad bikes and canoe adventures on the Sundays River
- Sundays River Valley gardens
Click to display the map