Fish Eagle Lodge offers affordable Knysna accommodation, beautifully positioned with a view of the Knysna Lagoon and mountains.
The Lodge offers comfortable Knysna bed and breakfast accommodation and is a perfect base to explore the surrounding indigenous forests, trails, lakes and the magnificent beaches.
From the Wilderness area to the Tsitsikamma National Park or enjoy the option of playing 5 Golf-courses within a 45 minute radius.
George airport is only 60km away with Imperial / AVIS / Budget car rental agencies.
Accommodation at Fish Eagle Lodge:
- All rooms include private entrance, full bathroom, room safe, in-house telephone, television, fridge and coffee and tea tray.
- Suites include a lounge and some are equipped for light self-catering and grill places. The Honeymoon rooms have jacuzzi or fireplace.
- Generous breakfasts are served in a breakfast lounge with stunning views.
- Extensive tourist information is offered with brochures, maps and advice at our reception.
- Fish Eagle Lodge is also ideal for FIT`s and small groups.
- Nestling on the banks of a turquoise blue lagoon in the heart of the Garden Route, is the picturesque town of Knysna.
- Pristine beaches, lakes, mountains, forests, and rivers provide endless opportunity for leisure and outdoor activities.
- Within the town, craft shops and cafes beckon with small-town charm and hospitality.
- The area is a veritable garden of Eden: home to the only forest elephant in South Africa, the unique Knysna seahorse, the Brenton-blue butterfly, the Pansy shell, Knysna Turaco and a variety of water fowl, forest birds, dolphins, visiting whales and a fine team of associated Knysna jewellers.
- A temperate climate and a fine selection of restaurants, golf estates, health spas, boat cruises, nature reserves, and outdoor activities make Knysna the perfect holiday destination.
- Even in winter the warm Indian Ocean attracts many a swimmer.
- The indigenous forests are dotted with well marked walks and cycling/horse riding paths, whilst the 8000 plant species of the Cape fynbos attract many birds (some endemic to the area).
- Less than 7 days full amount
- 7 to 14 days - 75%
- 14 to 21 days - 50%
- 21 to 28 days - 25%
Facilities & Services available:
Communal Satellite TV
Fish Eagle Lodge is a Bed and Breakfast in Knysna Western Cape South Africa