Fish Eagle Lodge
offers affordable Knysna accommodation, beautifully positioned with a view of the Knysna Lagoon and mountains.
The Lodge offers comfortable Knysna bed and breakfast accommodation and is a perfect base to explore the surrounding indigenous forests, trails, lakes and the magnificent beaches.
From the Wilderness area to the Tsitsikamma National Park or enjoy the option of playing 5 Golf-courses within a 45 minute radius.
George airport is only 60km away with Imperial / AVIS / Budget car rental agencies.
Accommodation at Fish Eagle Lodge:
- All rooms include private entrance, full bathroom, room safe, in-house telephone, TV, fridge and coffee & tea tray.
- Suites include a lounge and some are equipped for light self-catering and grill places. The Honeymoon rooms have jacuzzi or fireplace.
- Generous breakfasts are served in a breakfast lounge with stunning views.
Extensive tourist information is offered with brochures, maps and advice at our reception.
- Fish Eagle Lodge is also ideal for FIT`s and small groups.
- Nestling on the banks of a turquoise blue lagoon in the heart of the Garden Route, is the picturesque town of Knysna.
- Pristine beaches, lakes, mountains, forests, and rivers provide endless opportunity for leisure and outdoor activities.
- Within the town, craft shops and cafes beckon with small-town charm and hospitality.
- The area is a veritable garden of Eden: home to the only forest elephant in South Africa, the unique Knysna seahorse, the Brenton-blue butterfly, the Pansy shell, Knysna Turaco and a variety of water fowl, forest birds, dolphins, visiting whales and a fine team of associated Knysna jewellers.
- A temperate climate and a fine selection of restaurants, golf estates, health spas, boat cruises, nature reserves, and outdoor activities make Knysna the perfect holiday destination.
- Even in winter the warm Indian Ocean attracts many a swimmer.
- The indigenous forests are dotted with well marked walks and cycling/horse riding paths, whilst the 8000 plant species of the Cape fynbos attract many birds (some endemic to the area).
A beautyful place with a nice, spacious room and great hospitality. A warm, friendly welcome and many tips for trips. We sure will be back!!
Guest Rating: (1 review)
Oyster Creek Lodge is surrounded on 3 sides by the Knysna Lagoon and offers 5 luxury en suite rooms. Your Home away from Home destination
Peaceful and secluded, situated RIGHT AT THE WATER'S EDGE with spectacular views across the lagoon to the Knysna Heads. Enjoy the abundant birdlife in the beautiful gardens and relax at the large sparkling pool.
per person sharing
Guest Rating: (1 review)
Set on the edge of the Knysna Lagoon is this unique and exclusive getaway. At the St James you will discover discreet luxury and peaceful serenity.
Guest Rating: (4 reviews)
Set on the edge of the tranquil Knysna Lagoon, Waterfront Lodge extends a warm welcome and invites you to escape from the every day hustle and bustle.
4 Star accommodation in Knysna and the Garden Route on a B&B basis with fantastic views of the Knysna Lagoon.