- We highly recommend this place to all fishermen (novice as well as experienced), who would like to combine fishing with all the other activities in the Lowveld.
- There are numerous walks that have been signposted for those that love to walk and bird watch.
- You will have the right to all Hulala Lakeside Lodge (all part of the same large wildlife Reserve), facilities including its fleet of two-man canoes; peddle boats, rowing boats, bass boats (for hire) for the anglers, and the ever favourite "Sundowner Cruise."
- You can also enjoy meals or visit the well known Rock Pub.
- Well known golf courses in the area include: Nelspruit Golf course, White River country estate, Sabi Sun and Kruger Park Lodge.
- Motorised sport and angling at Klipkoppie dam is only 5 min away.
- The Kruger National Park is 20 min away.
- Bourkes luck Potholes, Pilgrims Rest, Mac-Mac Falls and Sabie are all with in close driving distances.
Situated on the R40 between Hazyview and White River.