Superior Luxury is revealed at every turn of our spacious bedrooms with their own unique rich classic contemporary warm character. The individually designed and decorated rooms are sun-drenched sanctuaries, most with private balcony or covered patios overlooking the pool, garden with wonderful mountain views.
The Boutique Guest House luxurious rooms boast beautifully equipped full heated en suite bathrooms with separate bath and shower, and heated towel rails and all the necessary complimentary toiletries.
King or Twin beds dressed in pecale linen, fans, underfloor heating, satellite TV, fully stocked bar fridge, safe, ADSL internet access and telephones. Complimentary Tea and Coffee Tray.
- Satelite TV
- Laundry Service
- Fully stocked Bar Fridge
- Safe and Radio Alarm
- King / Twin bed on request
- Velour cotton bath Robes
- Telephone / ADSL internet access
- Complimentary tea and coffee Tray
- Cotton percale linen / Luxury Bath Sheets
Fernwood Manor Activities:
- South African Breweries
- Kelvin Grove, Vineyard Hotel
- The University of Cape Town
- The Sport Science Centre
- 10 minutes to V & A Waterfront
- Newlands Rugby and Cricket Grounds
- 15 minutes to Cape Town International Airport
- Walking Distance to Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Belmont Square and Vineyard Conference Centre
- Golf Courses – Mowbray, Rondebosch and Royal Cape
- Shopping – Cavendish Square, Constantia Village
- 7 minutes to Constantia Winelands and shopping Centre
- Restaurants – Many fine restaurants in our Newlands Village
- Groot Schuur, Royal College of Surgeons, Kingsbury, Newlands Clinic
- Leading Schools: Herschel, Rondebosch, Bishops, and Walking distance SACS and Westerford
- 15 minutes to the beautiful Cape beaches and the picturesque fishing village of Hout Bay.
- Tours - private or group tours and car hire arrangements and booking of restaurants made if required. Airport transfers also arranged.
- Wonderful walks in Newlands and Cecelia Forests and surrounding mountain passes.
Click to display the map