Farmview Guest House is located on the banks of the upper Nahoon River, in the quiet suburb of Dorchester Heights in East London. bnThe suburb of Dorchester Heights borders farming area, yet is just 15 minutes from the business areas of Vincent, Berea and Beacon Bay.
The house is ideal for extended family or a party of friends totaling 8. The house comprises 3 suites, each with a queen bed and one with a bunk bed as well. Each suite has an en-suite bathroom with a shower, basin and toilet and a kitchenette with a microwave, bar fridge, kettle, toaster, electric frying pan, and cutlery and crockery.
- En-suite bathroom
- Bathroom amenities
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Braai Area
- Secure Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
The guest house is just 5.7 km from Nahoon beach and 3 km from the Abbottsford retail cluster which has a Spar shop, a bottle store, 2 pub n grubs, a restaurant and a car wash. In the other direction, it’s also 2.4 km from Hemmingways Mall.
* Bass Fishing
* Mountain Biking
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.
We regret no children under the age of 12.
Children aged between 12 and 18 pay 100% of the sharing rate.