With a welcoming and homely feel, the Manor house embraces you as you set foot inside. The interiors of Falcon`s View Manor
reflect a fresh interpretation of the past and present by adding ultra-modern features to the Victorian theme.
The emphasis is on high quality food and great service, set in an elegant, yet modern atmosphere. Nestled on two manicured acres, each room of the house has been created to ensure the utmost in relaxation, leisure, comfort and pampering.
Our casual in house bistro serves light Mediterranean style meals from lunch to dinner time - in the stylish dining room or (weather permitting) in the Tea Garden.
And one of the best parts of Falcons View Manor - awesome views of the Knysna lagoon and heads from the veranda and two lounges.
The formal library has comfortable couches to relax with a good book or to catch up on daily news. The Loerie Lounge is bright and airy, it has a warm and comfortable ambiance.
Accommodation at Falcon`s View Manor:
Every room in the Manor is completely different, each has a specific charm and was decorated accordingly. Combined with elegant and luxurious décor are everyday mod-cons, including Digital Satellite television, mini safes, tea and coffee stations and hair dryers in the bathrooms.
Falcons View Manor boast three different room types, either with lagoon, garden or forest views - all equally as spectacular as the other.
In the main house you would find the following rooms:
- 2 x Manor Single rooms with queen size beds and en suite bathrooms with showers. These rooms can also be uses as double rooms.
- 1 x Manor Twin room with 2 twin beds en en suite bathroom with a shower.
- 3 x Manor Superior rooms with king size beds. These rooms have en suite bathrooms with either a shower and a bath or a double shower.
All rooms have individual air-conditioning.
In the coach house a few steps away from the main house you will find the following rooms:
- 3 x Garden Superior rooms with king size sleigh beds. All the rooms have en-suite bathrooms with a shower and a bath as well as a private terrace. All the rooms have individual air-conditioning and mini bars.
- 1 x Garden Suite with a king size bed, open plan bed and bathroom with bath and shower (separate toilet and bidet). Under floor heating, heated towel rails. Separate lounge. Individual air-conditioning/heating and mini bar. Private deck.
Falcons View Manor Activities:
- Surrounded by lagoon, sea, mountains and forest, Knysna boasts outdoor lifestyle like no other.
- From bungee jumping to birdwatching its all available here for you to enjoy.
- Restaurants serving everything from the famous Knysna oyster to fusion. Superb shopping, art galleries, boutiques and authentic African traders are part of every visitor's Knysna experience.
- No surprise - Knysna is both nationally and internationally recognized as South Africa's favourite town.
Falcons View Manor Map:
Nestled on the hill, the best “boutique” type self-catering apartments, with incredible views over the village and Knysna Lagoon. A trendy, convenient, affordable base for all that Knysna and the surrounding area has to offer.
AestAs means summer, the feeling you get when you visit South Africa. Enjoy peace and tranquillity at AestAs - whether enjoying
beautiful lagoon views or simply relaxing and reading a book by the pool side.
The Russel Hotel is centrally situated within walking distance of all Knysna popular attractions with a choice of 18 en-suite rooms. All rooms are stylishly decorated, comfortable with luxurious over tones and trimmings.
Guest Rating: (1 review)
This Knysna Bed and Breakfast combines the charm of times gone by with modern amenities. Anthony and Brenda go out of their way to offer personal service. We are centrally located in Knysna which is a great place to stay whilst touring the Garden Route.
Hotel Claude is a tranquil, upmarket seven room boutique hotel situated in Knysna overlooking the iconic Knysna Lagoon and Heads while within walking distance of all Knysna has to offer. Our 24 hour reception will accommodate your needs.
per person sharing