This recently refurbished (Dec 2017) Fairways Boutique Hotel is located some 47kms North of Durban, on the KwaZulu-North Coast, this area is known as The Pearl of the Dolphin Coast and is at the heart of this glorious stretch of Coastline.
Salt Rock is flanked by golden beaches and the warm Indian Ocean. It is renowned for its superb and safe beaches. The main swimming beach (across the road from the hotel) is protected by shark nets and lifeguards and also boasts a large tidal pool for the younger ones.
A number of world class golf courses are situated nearby. Durban King Shaka Airport is only 20 km away with shuttle transfer available. Fairways Boutique Hotel is situated close to all amenities. Many fine restaurants are nearby. Salt Rock offers tranquil village like ambiance yet it is situated nearby to bustling Ballito which offers all the facilities that holiday makers could wish for. There are shopping malls, movie theaters, numerous dining options and exciting night life. Deep sea, or rock and surf fishing are on offer in the immediate vicinity along with dolphin and whale spotting, scuba diving, windsurfing, horse riding, quad biking, micro lighting or helicopter trips are all close by. Whatever you chose to do you can be sure that Fairways Boutique Hotel is centrally located but at the same time extremely peaceful and relaxing!
Fairways Boutique Hotel accommodation:
With just 12 exclusively designed air conditioned double, twin and family suites, each with their own balcony and designer en suite bathroom Fairways hotel caters to holidaymakers, business travelers and conference goers alike. Free wi-fi and DStv and ample secure off street parking are included in the package. Enjoy breakfast in our patio restaurant and dinner in the terrace restaurant or privately on your suites balcony. Relax by the swimming pool surrounded by our beautiful gardens, or in the Jacuzzi.
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- All suites have balconies
- Internet facilities
- Laundry facilities onsite
- Free Internet
- Movies / cinema less than 5km away
- Outdoor pool
- Conference venue onsite
- DStv in rooms
- Parking very secure all onsite
- Private entrance
- Restaurant onsite
- Tea / coffee making facilities
- Television in communal area
- Horse riding less than 5km away
- Medical facilities less than 5km away
- Car hire
- Golf less than 5km away
- Beach 50m away.
Our conference facility comprises of:
- Accommodation: luxury double bed in each room or alternative twin beds if requested for
- Mini bar & tea / coffee making facilities in rooms
- TV with 11 channels
- Tea / coffee / juice on arrival
- Mid morning Tea / cakes
- Afternoon Tea / cakes at 15:00 pm
- Full English / continental Breakfast
- Conference room including white board / flip chart and projection screen.
- Exam pads and pens will be provided together with bottled water for each delegate.
- Fully air conditioned
- Bathroom facilities near to conference room
- Use of Breakfast area / balcony / formal lounge for your delegates
- Use of Jacuzzi / swimming pool with only a 50 meter walk to the beach
- Secure and ample parking
- We can cater for vegetarian requirements
Various Cultural and Entertainment Options:
- The Litchi Orchard Umhlali.
- Crocodile Farm Ballito
- The Hops Ballito.
- Siggis German Restaurant Salt Rock
- Ballito Boardwalk.
- Flag Animal Farm Salt Rock
- King Shaka Heritage Route Ballito.
- The Great Railroad Brewing Company Ballito.
- Luthuli Museum Stanger.
- The Pottery Gallery Umhlali.
- The Dutch Umhlanga (high-end cocktail lounge).
Head north on the N2 from Durban. After approximately 50kms take Salt Rock offramp (second offramp after Ballito). Turn right over the freeway and follow the road for approximately 5 kms.
500meters after The Salt Rock Hotel (on your left), turn right into Fairway Drive. We are the first property on the left, No. 3.