Excellent Guest House offers luxury, comfort, style and warmth at affordable prices, situated in the Bellville area. The Guest House is suitable for business people, tourists and even South Africans visiting family in the area.
Have a relaxing farmers breakfast, where we get to know you, so breakfast is never rushed. Dinners are served Monday to Friday if pre-booked, or use the braai facilities under the thatched lapa. Alternatively, you can also dine at any one of the fine restaurants on our doorstep.
Facilities at Excellent Guest House:
- 36 Double bed on-suite rooms
- Hot and cold air-conditioning in rooms
- Television satellite in bedrooms
- Tea and coffee trays
- Digital Electronic safe
- Internet Services
- Honesty Bar
- Fire Place
- Breakfast / Dinner on request
- Laundry service (additional cost)
- Swimming pool
- Braai facilities
- Secure parking
- Airport Shuttle service on request
Accommodation at Excellent Guest House:
We have a quiet, relaxing atmosphere with 36 tastefully furnished double rooms with showers en-suite.
The suites are equipped with hot and cold air conditioners, Satellite television, coffee-making facilities, a safe, hairdryers and other touches to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Each room has a parking bay conveniently situated outside the room, and guests have 24/7 access to the electronic gates. Our rooms are serviced daily and a laundry service is available at an additional cost.
We are centrally situated just minutes away from all tourist attractions, Cape Town and Table Mountain, Stellenbosch and the Wine Routes, close to golf courses, Virgin Active Health Club close to hospitals, big corporate head offices, and also close to the N1 national road.
If you want some sand, sea and sun it's waiting for you "just over the Tygerberg Hill" thirty minutes drive away. Then on the Atlantic coast you'll find you're spoilt for choice with sundowners on the lawn in front of Blue Peter Hotel on Blouberg beach, or alternatively after a 40 minute drive you can land on the superb white stretch of Strand Beach on the other side of the Cape Peninsula ideal for swimming.
If gambling is your thing, Grand West Casino is only 20 minutes away, with ice skating on an Olympic size rink. Tygervalley, Sanlam Centre, N1 City, Canal Walk - paradise for shopaholics! All these centers have cinemas. The Bellville Velodrome periodically host concerts and exhibitions. Our friendly service is not to be missed.
- Karl Bremer (10 minutes)
- Kuilsriver (10 minutes)
- Tygerberg (10 minutes)
- Durbanville (10 minutes)
- Cape Town International Airport (20 MIN)
- Tygervalley Shopping Centre
- Golf, Beaches
- Restaurants and Pubs
- Wine Farms
- V & A Waterfront and Two Oceans Aquarium
- Cable car - Table Mountain
- Ratanga Junction (Theme Park)
- Bellville Velodrome
- 30+ days prior to arrival, full deposit refund minus 5% handling fee
- 29 to 21 days prior to arrival, forfeit 25% deposit
- 20 to 14 days prior to arrival, forfeit 50% deposit
- 13 to 7 days prior to arrival, forfeit 75% deposit
- 7< days prior to arrival, forfeit full deposit
- No show - will be charged 100% of the full accommodation rate
Facilities & Services:
Children under 12 years
Airport Shuttle Service
Special Meals on Request
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Bar on the Premises
Fireplace on the Premises