Excalibur Boutique Hotel
- The world will probably never stop being in love with stories about the adventures of brave knights, plotting and scheming and magical tales of romantic knights, wizards and mythical creatures will forever emerge. But, of course, one of the best beloved of these legends is that of the courageous King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table. We visit these stories again and again, hoping to enter that world and what if we really could. In Rustenburg North West Province, you can actually take a walk in the legendary Brocéliande Forest, a magical place tied to Arthurian romance for centuries.
Fortunately for you reading this, you need only to drive a small distance to be transported into this world of mythical legends and magical landscaped gardens with our very own Excalibur Boutique Hotel. Nestled behind a forest of trees in Rustenburg, Excalibur Boutique Hotel offers guests the opportunity to enter the world of King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table.
Guests can relax and explore the magical landscaped gardens, or enjoy a medieval meal with a modern twist in the Avalon Restaurant. The hotel also offers a Chapel for a unique wedding venue. Secure parking is provided.
Accommodation at Excalibur Boutique Hotel:
The hotel offers guests a choice of beautifully decorated bedrooms, all located on the second floor. The air-conditioned bedrooms are uniquely decorated, and furnished with king-size or queen-size beds. All of the rooms also have en-suite bathrooms with a shower or a bath, or a combination of both.
Each of the rooms is equipped with a television with Netflix, a minibar, as well as Wi-Fi access, and the rooms open onto a balcony. The King, Queen and Royal the suites, are duplex, with the bedroom upstairs and a downstairs living room.
- Queen suite is double story with a living room downstairs and bedroom upstairs.
- King suite is double story with a living room downstairs and bedroom upstairs.
- Executive suites situated inside the castle offers accommodation fit for royalty.
- Royal suites offers accommodation fit for royalty. Royal rooms are double story with a living room downstairs and bedroom upstairs.
- All rooms include a coffee machine, television with Netflix, minibar, a balcony and are air-conditioned with en-suite bathrooms.