Escape to Luxurious Coastal Retreat - Guests are greeted by an expansive, open concept living area with views of an outdoor, sunken seating area featuring a tranquil water fountain pouring into a fish pond.
The lower level houses the Formal Lounge, Chef’s Kitchen with fully integrated Siemens appliances and scullery, Formal Dining Room, indoor bar area, Informal Lounge and Guests’ Master Bedroom Suite with Master Bathroom.
Each of these beautifully adorned spaces opens onto the home’s central seating area. Frameless glass stacking doors open the southern side of the entire living space onto an undercover patio’s seating area, drenching the home sunlight and boasting majestic views of the mountains and the Atlantic Ocean.
Melkbosstrand is a favourite with locals and offers hours of beach stolling, surfing, sunsets to put most sunsets to shame, and the much photographed view over Table Mountain and Robben Island.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 666 days before arrival, forfeit 15% of the booking total.
Terms and Conditions:
• Check-in Time: 2pm and Check-Out Time: 10am
• 50% Deposit is required to Confirm Reservation.
• 50% Outstanding Balance and Linen/Cleaning Fees (R7000) is payable 2 weeks prior to Arrival Date.
• The establishment charges a once-off fee of R7000 on every stay. The charge is allocated to Linen (R4500) and Cleaning Fees (R2500.)
• Refundable Keys and Breakages Deposit (in the amount of R35000) to be paid prior to the date of Guests Arrival.
• The establishment charges a fixed price for 12 people. Any additional guest must be approved with the establishment, and may result in additional charges which will be charged on a per person/per night basis
• The establishment maintains a strict Cancellation Policy. Guests are expected to comply with the relevant terms and conditions.
• A 15% service fee is charged on all cancellations.
• Please note that the establishment does not refund early departures and/or cancellations which fall outside of its cancellation policy.
• The establishment reserves the right to evict for unruly behaviour and overcrowding without refunding.
• Extra cleaning fees may be charged as required.
• Any damage or loss of property will be deducted from Guest’s Key and Breakages Deposit, or may result in additional invoicing as required.
• This establishment is located on a private golfing estate. Guests must comply with the estate’s Body Corporate Rules, and will be provided with a copy which must be signed upon arrival at the premises. A copy will also be provided to guests with confirmation of their reservation upon receipt of their booking at this establishment.
• Body corporate fines are payable within 24 hours of issue. Guests agree to payment of any fine, irrespective of the reasoning for the fine being issued. Please note that fines can amount to more than R5000 and may result in Guests having to immediately vacate the premises.
• The owner and staff of the establishment will not be held liable for any damages, loss and injuries of guests.
• Guests’ occupation of the property, in line with the period of their reservation, will be deemed as their agreement to abide by the property’s below mentioned House Rules, and their acceptance of the property’s aforementioned Terms of Conditions.
Thanks for choosing to stay! Please ensure that you read and fully understand the house rules at the beginning of your stay. If anything is unclear, please contact your host who will explain in further detail to avoid any misunderstandings.
• Much effort has been put into making this property a lovely space for guests to enjoy. Please be respectful of the property as it is a private residence and not a hotel. Please treat it with the same respect as you would your own home.
• Please ensure that you maintain a good level of cleanliness throughout your stay. Please throw garbage into the bins and ensure that food is not left lying around. Guests can throw excess rubbish and recycling into the demarcated bins outside of the scullery. The bins will be collected once a week on a Tuesday.
• This vacation home is perfectly positioned for guests to enjoy fun on the beach :) Please wash off beach sand before entering the property.
• This is an eco-friendly home! Please make sure you switch off air-cons, lights or any other small electrical appliances when they are not in use/upon leaving the property.
• Please keep the outdoor furniture cushions undercover at night and/or when they’re not in use to protect from sun/rain damage.
• Snakes can be found in the area. Please be mindful of walking around the bush on the estate’s grounds.
• In the case of any accidental damage, the issue will be assessed internally to determine any deduction/repair costs.
• Kindly note that this is a non-smoking property.
• This property is not serviced. Cleaning services must be arranged prior to arrival and any associated costs will be borne by the Guest booking.
• Parties and Events are strictly prohibited (not allowed!) If guests are found to have had a party which results in extra cleaning, guests will be responsible for extra cleaning charges and in the unfortunate event of any disruptions alerting neighbours, GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY.
• We hope you have lots of laughter and fun times during your vacation! However, out of respect for other residents, guests should be mindful of noise. Noise is not permitted before 9 am, and after 10pm (Sunday to Saturday.) Guests who breach these times may be evicted and liable to a fine from the body corporate. Please see the establishment’s Terms and Conditions.
• If guests are suspected of carrying and/or using illegal drugs of any kind, the authorities will be engaged, and GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY.
• Guests’ requests for early arrivals/delayed departures are fully dependent on availability. The property maintains a high occupancy rate therefore availability must be confirmed at least 7 days prior to your date of arrival/departure.
• Kindly ensure that all doors and windows are locked when you’re out/upon vacating the premises.
• Never leave children without any adult supervision at the property. Guests are fully responsible for the safety and security of their children at all times.
• Any additional day visitors must be approved in advance.
• Guests are responsible for ensuring that any visitors comply with the establishment’s House Rules, and the Estate’s Body Corporate Rules.
• Any additional overnight visitors must be approved in advance, and are subject to an additional fee as noted in the property’s rates. Have fun! This is your vacation time and we hope the you make the most of this vacation home, its amenities and the opportunity to relax and enjoy visiting the surrounding areas.
Children aged between 0 and 1 stay free. Children aged between 2 and 18 pay 100% of the sharing rate.