is situated on a peaceful small holding in De Aar. Emthanjeni means "the vein" that refers to underground water.
Escape from city noise and experience a calm atmosphere with personal attention on a Karoo-landscape that was converted into a small oasis. Breath clean air and at night admire the Milky Way.
In summer relax at the pool and BBQ – area with spacious garden. 17 Well equipped serviced rooms are available. All Rooms are private and not part of the main house.
Accommodation at Emthanjeni Lodge: Facilities in the rooms
- Private Bathroom with Shower
- Own BBQ facilities
- Television (SABC 1,2,3-E/tv-M/net-Movie magic)
- Fan, heater, air-conditioner, fridge
- Coffee-making facilities
- Linen and towels, cutlery and crockery
- Separate entrance
- Under cover (roof) parking (on premises)
- Safe environment
- Self-Catering available
- Swimming Pool with BBQ -area
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Laundry on request.
- 6 Two single bed rooms
- 8 Double bed rooms
- 3 Family rooms and self-catering
Can accommodate up to 40 persons.
Landing space for helicopters. Beautiful gardens for wedding photos.