Emthanjeni Lodge is situated on a peaceful small holding in De Aar. Emthanjeni means "the vein" that refers to underground water.
Escape from city noise and experience a calm atmosphere with personal attention on a Karoo-landscape that was converted into a small oasis. Breath clean air and at night admire the Milky Way.
In summer relax at the pool and BBQ area with spacious garden. 17 Well equipped serviced rooms are available. All Rooms are private and not part of the main house.
Accommodation at Emthanjeni Lodge:
Facilities in the rooms
- Private Bathroom with Shower
- Own BBQ facilities
- Television (SABC 1,2,3-E/tv-M/net-Movie magic)
- Fan, heater, air-conditioner, fridge
- Coffee-making facilities
- Linen and towels, cutlery and crockery
- Separate entrance
- Under cover (roof) parking (on premises)
- Safe environment
- Self-Catering available
- Swimming Pool with BBQ -area
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Laundry on request.
- 6 Two single bed rooms
- 8 Double bed rooms
- 3 Family rooms and self-catering
Can accommodate up to 40 persons.
Landing space for helicopters. Beautiful gardens for wedding photos.
- Any damage caused by attendees not includes and if any, the company or self will be held liable.
- If accommodation is cancelled within 1 to 21 days prior of arrival 25% of total amount will be deemed.
- If accommodation is cancelled within 7 to 14 days prior of arrival 50% of total amount will be deemed.
- If accommodation is cancelled within 7 days prior of arrival 100% of total amount will be deemed.
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Fax & Photocopy Machine
Parking (off-street - covered)
Emthanjeni Lodge is a Guesthouse, Self-Catering and Bed and Breakfast in De Aar Northern Cape South Africa