Elkoweru Guest House
is set in the heart of Namaqualand offering upmarket, affordable accommodation and good services. This is the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate the soul.
We have 4 big houses on the premises and can accommodate most of our guests needs. With well informed staff and very friendly hospitable attitude we make you feel away from home while you stay with us.
Rooms are maintained and upgraded on a regular basis and we proud our-self on being good clean accommodation that fit any pocket. All of our rooms do have air conditioning and some wheelchair friendly facilities.
Safe off street parking. The owner is also available almost everyday of the week on the premises.
Accommodation at Elkoweru Guest House:
- 2x Triple Single Bed en suite
- 4x Twin Single Bed en suite
- 2x Double Bed en suite
- 2x Double & Single Bed en suite
- 1x Self catering 2x single bed + 1x high quality double sleeper couch
- 1x Self catering 2x single Bed or King size
Free WI-FI available at Reception. Continental Breakfast, Full Breakfast or a nice Home Cooked Dinner can be arranged on request. Dinner Vouchers are also available.
Facilities in the rooms:
- Rooms are equipped with DSTV
- Tea/coffee facilities
- Bar fridge
- Hair dryer
- Ceiling fans/heaters and Air Conditioning
Facilities in the self catering unit:
- Bedroom with two single beds
- high quality double sleeper couch in living area
- Maximum 4 people
- Safe private off street parking next to room with a gate
Elkoweru Guest House Activities:
- We are one hours drive from the Groot Gariep/Orange river where canoeing is the best thing to do.
- One hour away from Port Nolloth where crayfish season is priority on any locals bucket list.
- Horse riding can be arranged and the local Nature reserve Goegap has very nice hiking trails to offer.
Click to display the map
Health & Climate:
The outdoors is the best health provider ever, with clean air to breath and good outdoor hiking where it is almost sunshine every day of the year.
Well received. Very good and quiet facilities for the weary traveler. Good view of Springbok as well.
We stayed 4 nights, self catering. There was plenty of floor space in sitting room, bedroom, and bathroom, with lots of cupboards. Beds comfortable. The kitchen was well equipped though slightly cramped in the washing-up area. Large-screen tv: we needed help to get it working. Parking for our room was secure but a tight fit even for our small Corolla. Our room had 10 exterior steps up to its entrance door. It was only a short distance to the main street of Springbok. Our host was friendly and helpful and we managed fine.
All is excellent.