A warm welcome awaits you at Elianthe`s Guesthouse in Swellendam. Swellendam is the third oldest settlement in South Africa and famous for its architecture and fascinating history.
This Old charming Victorian building 180 years old, with original yellow-wood beams and sash windows with shutters, offers you an excellent accommodation.
With 6 bedrooms all en-suite, each with their own private entrance, leading into the large garden, this is the perfect place to catch your breath and stay for a while.
Facilities and Services include:
- The guest rooms have their own private entrance, with bathrooms `en-suite`
- All have coffee and tea making facilities
- Refrigerated mini bar in some rooms
- Satelite television in the rooms
- Hairdryer, heating panel, electric blankets during winter months
- Laundry on request
- Take a sumptuous breakfast on the terrace or dining room.
- Large swimming pool
- Secure parking space within our large grounds
Accommodation at Elianthe`s Guesthouse:
Each room has a warm and pleasant atmosphere and is decorated tastefully.
The comfortable rooms are king, double or twin bedded and all rooms have en-suite facilities (bath or shower), television, ceiling fans, bar fridge in some, coffee/tea facilities, loose chairs, desk, small cupboard space.
All rooms lead into the private garden. Some have private access and others will lead through the hallway.
Swellendam is about 190 km east of Cape Town along the N2
From the direction of Cape Town take the N2, direction Mosselbay and George
Take the turn-off' Swellendam/Montagu (R60)
Then take the first turn to the right and now you are in Swellendam in Voortrek street
Elianthe's Guesthouse is at no. 184