Elgin Country Lodge is situated on the N2 within walking distance of the Peregrine Farm Stall. It is a restored old farmhouse on a working apple farm in the well known fruit farming district of Elgin in the Elgin Valley as you come off Sir Lowrys Pass, which boasts some of the most beautiful apple and pear tree plantations in the country, and in Spring the orchards are covered with blossoms.
The Lodge is situated approximately 3 km from Grabouw. Golf courses at Hermanus , Kleinmond and Arabella are only 30 minutes by car. Gordons Bay beach is 25 minutes by car. The nearest airport is Cape Town International Airport, 53.4 km from Elgin Country Lodge.
You can experience mountain biking, trail running, hiking, Wine Farms, local markets, leisurely sightseeing and eateries in this beautiful Valley with the Hottentots-Holland Mountains in the background.
Accommodation at Elgin Country Lodge:
We have 2 Deluxe Double Rooms and 2 Deluxe Twin Bed Rooms.
In Room Facilities:
* Deluxe Double Rooms have queen beds and 1 room has a bath with overhead shower
* Deluxe Twin bed rooms have twin beds
* Private bathroom with shower
* Flat screen television with DSTV channels
* Air conditioner
* Private living room
* Private entrance
* Wireless Internet
* Patio with garden and mountain views
- 50% deposit when making booking
- No show - No refund
- Cancellation 0 to 10 days before arrival - forfeit 75% deposit
- Cancellation 14 to 21 days before arrival - forfeit 50% deposit
- Cancellation 21 to 28 days before arrival - forfeit 25% deposit
Facilities & Services available:
24-Hour Room Service
Fireplace on the Premises
Parking (off-street - open)
Communal Satellite TV
Elgin Country Lodge is a Bed and Breakfast in Grabouw Western Cape South Africa