We welcome you at the Elephant Coast Guesthouse in South Africa, an oasis of peace and tranquility situated close to the beach and with the St. Lucia Wetlands Park bordering our back garden.
All of our rooms are nicely decorated, have a private terrace or balcony, and have a great view (all at affordable rates!). To enjoy your stay in St. Lucia we recommend a stay of at least 3 nights.
The guesthouse team speaks Afrikaans, English, Zulu, Dutch, French and German.
Accommodation at the Elephant Coast Guesthouse:
All of the elegantly furnished rooms are decorated in a modern African style and all have their own patios overlooking the pool area and into the coastal dune forests.
There is either a double or two single stylish lounge chairs in each room.
All of the rooms are fitted with air conditioners hair dryers, wall safes, clock radios, hospitality trays, stocked bar fridge and luxury en-suite bathrooms including a bath and shower.
Double rooms, Twin or Triple rooms and a Family unit are available.
* Walking Trails
* Sun Bathing
* Long Beach Walks
* Warm Indian Ocean
* St Lucia Beach
* Turtle Nesting
* St Lucia Estuary
* Crocodile Center
* Mission Rocks
* Cape Vidal
* Nature Reserve
* Bird Watching
* Duma Zulu
* Duku Duku
* The Wetlands
* Snorkeling amongst Rocks
* Visits to the Whale Tower
* Nature Drives and Guided Tours
* Monzi Golf Course and Sugar Estates
- You will be travelling on the N2 either from Durban (South Side) or from Johannesburg, Kruger Park, Swaziland, Pongola, Mkuze & Hluhluwe (North Side).
- Turn off the N2 High Way at MTUBATUBA, which is 27 km from St. Lucia.
- Take the R618 from Mtubatuba to ST. LUCIA. On arriving in St. Lucia, you would cross the bridge over the St. Lucia Estuary and reach a 3 way yield sign.
- Turn left & immediately right into BEACH ROAD.
- Take the second (2nd) street right, KINGFISHER STREET, the first (1ste) house on your LEFT is ELEPHANT COAST GUEST HOUSE, you have reached your destination - safe travelling!
* C/O Kingfisher Street & Garrick Avenue, St. Lucia, Kwa-Zulu Natal.