No matters whether you are looking for activity, relaxation or the sightseeing highlights of Cape Town - at Elements you feel good. Our lodge is located in a quiet area of table view, 15km north of Cape Towns city centre.
Bloubergstrand that is a well known spot for kite and wind surfers is only a few minutes away from elements and offers the famous view on Table Mountain. Shopping malls, great restaurants and bars, a fitness centre and the Rietvlei nature reserve can be found in the neighborhood. See you soon in Cape Town; we are looking forward to welcome you.
Admire the cloudless blue sky from the hammock, read a book in the day lounge while listening to the wind chime, refresh yourself in the sparkling pool, dream in the comfortable loungers, let the day pass while sitting in our idyllic paradise or cook a mouthwatering steak on the grill.
We offer safety boxes in every room, internet access (also wireless), free coffee, tea and sugar, library, DVD collection, safe storage for your sport equipment and lots of fun.
Accommodation at Elements:
Our rooms are decorated in one of the four elements earth, water, fire and air.
You have the choice between the following types of accommodation:
- Apartment: Bedroom, bathroom, lounge with television, kitchenette.
- Double en-suite: Bedroom, bathroom, communal kitchen.
- Dormitory: Shared 3 bed room, shared bathroom, and communal kitchen.
Located in a quiet and safe area of Table View, elements is ideally situated to discover all sights of Cape Town and its surroundings in day trips.
Bloubergstrand with the famous view on Table Mountain and lots of great restaurants and bars are a few minutes drive away and Cape Towns city centre can be reached within 20 minutes drive.
Cape Towns best kite and windsurf spots are within easy distance from elements and the Rietvlei lake in our neighborhood is also suitable for windsurfing. From the airport it is a 25 minutes drive to elements lodge.
If you would like to be active or visit the sights of Cape Town during your stay, we are more than happy to organize a variety of tours and activities for you. We offer safari tours, day trips to the Cape Point or the beautiful winelands, canyoning, whale watching, shark cage diving and lots more.
Directions from Cape Town City:
- Take N1 direction Paarl and drive at exit 4 left onto the R27 direction table view. Follow this street for 13km. At the traffic light intersection of M14 & R27 turn right into Blaauwberg road.
- At the next traffic light turn right into pentz drive and follow this street for 1.2km over 3 speed bumps until you reach the stop sign. At the stop you turn right and take the next street to the left.
- This is our sandpiper crescent and we are located at number 49 on the left side.
Directions from Cape Town airport:
- Take N2 towards Cape Town city centre. 11km onto the N2 take M5 to Millerton. Stay on M5 for 10km and turn left onto M14 Blaauwberg road towards table view.
- Turn left into Janssens road at the 4th traffic light and drive straight on for 1km and over 3 stop streets until you reach our elements on the right side at number 49.