Edenwood Guest House
is nestled at the foot of the Outeniqua Mountains in the suburb of Eden, adjacent to the George Dam.
Edenwood, with it`s meandering gardens and tumbling river that form part of the Kat River Reserve, provide you with tranquillity and gracious hospitality. The ambiance of this comfortable Colonial Guest Home makes it a sheer pleasure to return to after a weary day of exploring the Garden Route and surrounds.
Up-market nonsmoking holiday and business accommodation, at reasonable rates. Facilities & Services:
- Consisting of two well appointed self-catering apartments, a luxury suite, plus a budget double room, all with en-suite/private shower bathrooms.
- Full traditional breakfast, afternoon tea`s and dinner by arrangement.
- Rooms tastefully appointed with Television and full-facilities (fans, heaters, fridge, hairdryer, safe and tea/coffee machine).
- Wireless (WIFI) High-Speed Internet Access available.
- Fax and business support facilities on request.
- Laundry Service available on request (week days).
- Spacious lounges, leading to balcony and conservatory with spectacular mountain/reserve views.
- Sparkling salt water pool, with towels supplied.
- Special arrangements for children available on request.
- Hiking trails within walking distance and bird life abounds.
- Golf and other sport facilities very close by.
- 15 mins. from the airport and 5 mins. from glorious Victoria Bay beach.
Accommodation at Edenwood Guest House: The Regency Suite
Also known as our "Honeymoon Suite", this charming room has a very comfortable double bed, television, en-suite bathroom with shower and a sunken lounge area with bay windows overlooking the pool and garden. Suitable for a single or a couple with a pullout bed settee in the living room for an extra guest or child if required. B&B only.
The Forest View Suite
This lovely large apartment style room with two queen beds, big screen TV, lounge area, en-suite bathroom with shower and fully equipped kitchen. There is also a balcony with stunning views of the pool, garden and forest, with stairs leading down to the conservatory and pool area. Suitable for two singles, a couple or a family of four. Self-Catering or B&B.
The Garden Cottage
Situated in the garden with secure parking behind a security gate. The cottage has a bedroom upstairs with an extra long/high queen bed with television, en-suite bathroom with shower, and balcony with mountain view. Downstairs there is also a lounge with a television and fully equipped modern kitchen. The cottage opens onto a small patio in the garden. Full use of the pool and facilities at the main house, towels supplied. Suitable for a single or couple, with bed/settee in the lounge if extra guest required. B&B or Self-Catering.
The Poppy Room
This is our budget room, very comfortable with double bed, television and lovely en-suite with shower. Cozy for an overnight stay or single occupancy, traveling with other quests. B&B only.
All rooms come standard with the following amenities:
- Tea/Coffee Facility
- Hair Dryer
- Refrigerator (excluding Poppy room)
- En-Suite Shower/Bathroom (Complimentary Toiletries)
- Linens/ Pool Towels etc. (Fully Serviced)