Duikerskloof Exclusive Tented Camp, just 100km from Northern Johannesburg and Pretoria, is situated within the Magaliesberg Biosphere in the mixed bushveld of the Buffelspoort Valley.
Duikerskloof offers self-catering accommodation in tranquil surrounds. Each unit has been uniquely crafted for your comfort and pleasure.
Hiking in the beautiful Magaliesberg and activities at the Buffelspoort Dam are easily accessible from Duikerskloof. Birding, mountain biking, Canopy Tour ziplining and golf are also popular activities in the area.
- Fridge with small freezer
- 2 plate gas hob
- Kettle and toaster
- Linen and bath towels
- Weber (only charcoal permitted)
- En-suite bathroom
- Outside Shower
- Access to Pool
- Cell phone reception
Terms And Conditions:
Deposit (50%) due within 24 hours of booking.
Balance of total due 7 days before arrival.
Check-In Time: 16:00.
Check-Out Time: 11:00.
Please consider the following if your booking includes young children:
* The camp is surrounded by an electric fence.
* The units are raised above ground level.
* The pool is not enclosed with a fence.
* Magaliesberg Canopy Tours:
The Magaliesberg Canopy Tour® takes you on a journey through the ecology and geology of one of the oldest mountain ranges at the world – estimated to be 2,500 million years old.
* Hiking in the Magaliesberg:
The Magaliesberg is a popular destination for both hikers and climbers alike. It separates the highveld from the mixed bushveld and its streams have formed deep gullies, beautiful kloofs and a myriad of crystal clear pools. It has has recently been declared a World Biosphere Reserve and is described by Vincent Carruthers as “… a unique treasure for us in this part of Africa.
Between Rustenburg and Hartebeespoort Dam lies one of the Big Fish Wild waters of South Africa. Buffelspoort Dam is well known for its clean water which hold huge bass and giant Carp in its depths. The Dam was built in 1937 as a reservoir and is more than 130ha in size…which is why it is also a favourite destination for Watersports and local Holiday goers. Its water is always clean and the sandy bottom makes a pleasant dam to visit for sure.
Buffelspoort Valley is the home of the Magalies MTB Monster which starts and finishes near the Buffelspoort dam. It is renowned for on and off route experience featuring great setting, spectacular scenery, technically challenging sections with unique single track and a fantastic atmosphere as the participants pass through an area that was formed 2 billion years ago.
Attractions close by:
* Pilanesberg National Park (100km)
* The De Wildt Cheetah and Wildlife Centre (60km)
* Hartbeespoort Dam (40km)
* Van Gaalen Cheese factory and trails (cycling, trail running)
* A wide range of restaurants and craft breweries within 40km (enquire with hosts)
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.
Facilities & Services available:
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Parking (off-street - open)
Hiking / Walking Trails
No Pets Allowed
Duikerskloof Exclusive Tented Camp is a Self-Catering and Guest Farm in Mooinooi North West South Africa