- Charming Self Catering garden Cottage in Tokai, just minutes out of Central Cape Town. Centrally located to the attractions of the South Peninsula.
We are located within a stone throw away from the Constantia wine route,golf estates and close to Table Mountain. Very Modern and Tastefully decorated.
A spacious lounge looking onto an undercover patio and garden. A sunny garden for relaxing in with BBQ facilities. The property is enclosed with secure fencing and the Cottage has its own alarm system.
Off street secure parking. Shared gate entrance. Swimming Pool on request only (the swimming pool is temporarily out of bounds due to Level 5 water restrictions). Patio and Garden.
Other things to note:
- A cleaning lady can be arranged at an additional cost for a basic clean.
- A laundromat is less than 2 minutes away if needed.
- Single night stays are possible , but at an additional costs.
- Due to the water shortage in the Cape, Towels will only be changed on certain days depending on the length of your stay.
- A camp cot is available on request, but linen for the camp cot is not supplied.
0 A barbecue/kettle braai is available.
Accommodation at Driftwood 2:
Our cottage has 2 Bedrooms. Bedroom 1 has a Queen size bed with hotel quality linen for your comfort. Bedroom 2 has 2 single beds, this room also has hotel quality linen for your comfort. It has a spacious lounge with luxury finishes and a television.
The Kitchen is well equipped for all your cooking needs, it has a Fridge/freezer, a 2 plate induction Stove, Microwave, kettle and toaster and all the other necessary utensils and cutlery.
The bathroom has a basin, toilet and a large walk in shower. Towels and linen are provided.
This cottage is suitable for families of 4, couples or the single business traveler. The cottage is on the same property as the hosts, but has its own entrance.
Driftwood 2 Activities:
- We have lots of knowledge about the Cape and other parts of South Africa, as we are well traveled through out the country.
- We can recommend other places to stay through out South Africa, and there are some must sees", if your time allows it.
- We can be available to assist in any way.
Click to display the map