Dreams Self Catering Accommodation
is situated along the famous Whale Coast in the Cape Overberg area of Western Cape, South Africa. Pringle Bay is part of the unique and beautiful Kogelberg Biosphere. Only 67 km from Cape Town. Photos and information about activities and Pringle Bay area. Dreams is the perfect place for accommodation in Pringle Bay!
This spacious and neat holiday home is perfect for a relaxing holiday or weekend getaway. Fall asleep to the sound of the sea and wake up to the beautiful surroundings.
Located only 100 meters from the beautiful Pringle Bay beach and close to the river mouth. Dreams offers 3 star self catering accommodation, sleeping up to 6 guests in 3 bedrooms.
Accommodation at Dreams Self Catering Accommodation:
Dreams has three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The main bedroom on the first floor has a queen size bed, ceiling fan and balcony. It has a sliding door leading onto a covered balcony. Next to the main bedroom is a spacious bathroom with shower and bath.
The two additional bedrooms on the bottom floor are next to each other. They both have ceiling fans and two single beds each. In one of the room the single beds can be pushed together to make a "king size" bed. In the other bedroom there is space for a cot (available upon request). Sliding doors leading out to a covered stoep/veranda. They share a large bathroom with shower.
The living room is spacious with mountain view. A sliding door leads out to the balcony. In the living room is a coffee table and a lounge suite where you can comfortably sit and read while you listen to the sea. You will find a large selection of books, magazines, games and puzzles.
Next to the living room is a separate TV room where you can watch one of the SABC channels or bring your own decoder. A satellite dish is installed.
Kitchen and Dining Room
On the ground floor the open-plan kitchen/ dinning room is neat and fully equipped with dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave oven, toaster, kettle, electrical oven, gas hob, plenty of crockery and cutlery, quality pots, pans, bowls etc for cooking. Dishwashing liquid, sponges, cleaning agents etc is supplied.
The dining room has a large table and eight chairs. From the dining room you can walk through the sliding door to the built-in braai/ BBQ. The braai area is under roof and there is an area to sit with teak table and chairs.
The garden at the back of the house is fenced in. All rooms on the first floor (living room, TV room and main bedroom) have access to the covered balcony . All rooms at the bottom floor (the two bedrooms and dining room) have access to the veranda or braai area.
An outdoor shower and washing line is available. A single garage is available for the guests and in front of the house is a large paved area with plenty of parking space. Extras facilities
- Cot, high chair, baby bath and potty can be arranged if requested upon booking and special arrangements might be made for extra guests.
- A comprehensive information and activity file, puzzles, games, books and beach umbrella are also available.
- A satellite dish is installed but remember to bring your own decoder.
- Bed linen and towels are not supplied unless the guests request so when making a booking, an small additional once off fee will be charged for every person wishing bed linen.
- Beach towels are not supplied.
- Strictly no smoking and no pets allowed.
- Strictly no partying. Dreams is suitable for mature and responsible guest looking for a relaxing getaway.
- We request our guests to sign a booking form with "house rules", supply copy of ID and breakage deposit before confirming a booking.
Facilities & Services:
- Children under 12 years
- Self-Braai / Barbecue
- Cots available
- Parking (open and off-street)
- Parking (off-street - covered)
- Other Language
Dreams Self Catering Accommodation Activities:
- Unspoilt and stunningly beautiful surroundings - the perfect place to visit for a relaxing holiday or weekend getaway.
- Less than one hours drive (67 km) from Cape Town International Airport.
- Situated within the Kogelberg Biosphere along the Whale Coast and one of the world’s most spectacular marine drive, Clarence Drive (R44).
- Pringle Bay’s beautiful main swimming beach has white fine sand and is less than 3 minutes walk from Dreams. The river mouth (the best place on the beach for children) is only a few more minutes walk.
- The indigenous fynbos is everywhere to enjoy: in the gardens, along the roads, on the sand dunes, on the mountains and in the nature reserves where several hiking trails are available.
- In the quiet village you find several restaurants, coffee shops, deli, gift and grocery shops. There are also some gift shops, a local biscuit factory, internet café and a laundromat.
10 minutes drive to Harold Porter Botanical garden and Stoney Point penguin colony.
In Prinle Bay you can:
- Swim, snorkel, surf
- Stroll along the beach, collect seashells, tan
- Build sand castle, paddle, splash and explore tidal pools
- Go fishing, angling or dive for crayfish (seasonal)
- Go hiking, climbing, diving or mountain biking
- Watch birds and whales (whale season June-November)
- Engage in photography, sketching and painting
- Enjoy unspoilt and unique fynbos nature
- Dine at one of the many restaurants
Dreams Self Catering Accommodation Map:
Clothing & Accessories:
Bed linen and towels can be rented. Guests must bring own beach towels.
Garage with extra space for beach accessories.
To secure a booking guests are required to sign and return a booking form containing house rules, indemnity and cancellation policy within a day of making payment to SA Places. (If you would like to see a copy before making payment send a request to SA Places). Guests must also supply owner with copy of SA ID or passport. A refundable breakage/cleaning deposit of minimum R 1000 or maximum R 3500 is payable directly to owner before arrival.
Health & Climate:
Dreams is a double storey house with stairs both inside and outside. No smoking or pets allowed. Dreams is low allergenic - with no wall-to-wall carpets. Wooden and tiled floors that are vacuumed and mopped before arrival, rugs cleaned regularly. Mattresses all have protectors. Dreams is not a beachfront property but only a short walk to the beach.
Strictly no visitors or partying allowed.
Other Accommodation near Dreams Self Catering Accommodation:
Accommodation options within 8km from Dreams Self Catering Accommodation include:
Pringle Bay is a lovely seaside village approximately one hour from Cape Town. The north facing home is situated on the long white beaches with beautiful sunsets overlooking Table Mountain.
Kapensis Guesthouse in Pringle Bay, Western Cape is a luxury Bed and Breakfast Guesthouse located on a nature reserve along the Cape Whale Coast Route. Kapensis Guesthouse is the ideal place for your vacation where our staff will pamper to all your needs.
Guest Rating: (1 review)
This contemporary style beach house retreat in Pringle Bay on the Whale Route coast,a mere hour's drive from Cape Town International Airport Situated in a fynbos greenbelt 50 metres from a pristine beach in a World Heritage Site.
Relaxing self catering accommodation in the beautiful Biosphere, nestled between two lakes and a great place to unwind. Five beautifully decorated en-suite rooms provide accommodation for up to 12 people.
Whale Coast accommodation in the Kogelberg Biosphere, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Glen Craig has 24 rooms luxury accommodation and Conference Venue.
per person sharing