Dreamhouse Guest House offers eleven accommodation options each designed with a personal touch and total comfort in mind. All the rooms are en-suite with separate entrances and access to outdoor areas.
Each morning’s full breakfast is a special occasion, served in either the house or the garden, each room is assigned their own table (good news for those of us who are not so chatty in the morning).
Most popular in summer; the salt-water pool is set in a breathtaking deck overlooking the endless views of mountains and sea.
Enjoy a light lunch between lounging in the sunshine, or ask your hosts to prepare cocktails for your sundowner. Dinner can be arranged, if you are staying in.
Life’s little luxuries are all on hand, from spacious beds with 100% cotton linen to satellite television and honesty bars in every room.
For the ultimate treat, speak to owner, Ivanka, about an aromatherapy massage, sports massage or reflexology treatment; available on the premises.
During winter, you can enjoy the fireplace in the central lounge, then return to your room for a cosy night’s sleep between down duvets and snug electric blankets. Rooms
Each of the eleven beautifully appointed accommodation options offers privacy, comfort and attention to detail to ensure a truly restful escape.
All the rooms are en-suite with separate entrances and access to outdoor areas. Facilities and Services
- Secluded garden areas
- Communal lounge with fireplace and dining table
- Salt water swimming pool
- Pool lounge
- Lunch and dinner on request
-Secure off-road parking
- Situated in private security estate
- Satellite television and music systems in all rooms
- Internet Connection Wireless
-Honesty bars in all rooms
- Heaters and electric blankets during winter
- 100% cotton percale bed linen
- Gowns and towels in every room
- Laundry done
- Car hire and airport transfers arranged on request
- Private massage room and spa facilities
- Massage and treatments available on the premises
- German, English, Portuguese and Croatian spoken