Dreamfields Guesthouse - The large thatched house, set in a tranquil garden within the peaceful leafy greenbelt of Hazyview, is the ideal base from which to explore the Lowveld`s spectacular surroundings – with the Kruger National Park a mere 10 km away and a 30-minute drive to the Panorama route leading to the Blyde River Canyon.
Our Hazyview accommodation is essentially a luxury bed and breakfast, and when compared to lodges around Hazyview, we come out on top. Our seclusion and dedication to privacy make us the perfect place to stay if you are looking for a break from the world. Our Hazyview accommodation is highly rated and well-priced.
To help you make your decision when you are looking for places to stay in Hazyview, you can go on a virtual tour of our Guesthouse, or you could give us a call.
Over and above the unparalleled beauty of the region, Hazyview is on the doorstep of many of the most wonderful tourist destinations in the world, the Kruger National Park, God’s Window and the Blyde River Canyon, to list just a few.
Our team invites you to experience peace and tranquility in elegant luxury, embraced in our warm South African hospitality, where all your personal needs are catered for. A true home away from home.
* Kruger Park Day Tours (Full Day, Morning or Afternoon)
* Panorama Tour
* Scenic flight over Africa
* Shangana Cultural Village
* SkyWay Trails
* Elephant Interaction
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.
We regret no children under the age of 8. Children aged between 8 and 18 pay 100% of the sharing rate