Cape Town’s captivating coastal suburb of Bloubergstrand is a popular holiday destination, showcasing the beauty and magic of the Atlantic Ocean and outstanding views of Table Mountain from a family-friendly beachfront. Surfing and kitesurfing are popular activities to enjoy while visiting Blouberg and an array of ocean-facing restaurants and attractions also appeal to guests. The exciting City Centre is a short 20-minute drive away, easily accessible by catching a MyCiTi bus or an Uber.
- Should the booking be cancelled 31 days or more prior to the check in date, 20% of the deposit will be charged.
- Should the booking be cancelled 30 days or less prior to the check in date, 100% of the funds paid will be charged.
- ID/Passport is required at check-in
- R245 booking fee will be charged per booking.
- This property has a R2500 refundable breakage deposit. An authorization hold will be placed on your credit card.
- Rates are quoted per day.
- Advertised rates and minimum stays are seasonal.
- Cleaning Fee will be charged per booking
- Bookings of 8 nights and longer will include a compulsory mid stay clean with fresh linen; this will be an additional charge.