Dio Dell`Amore Guest House in Jeffreys Bay with 5 star grading by the Grading Council Of South Africa, set in a tranquil escape that any discerning traveler or business person would appreciate with a peaceful ambiance reflected in luxurious accommodation and attention to detail.
The Guest House reflects the opulent elegance of Tuscany. Our approach is warm and welcoming and our services ensure that guests` individual needs are catered for and their privacy respected.
Dio Dell`Amore Guest House offers beautiful ocean scenery and panoramic views of the lagoon as we are situated right on the shores of Kabeljauws mouth.
Dio Dell`Amore offers a relaxed atmosphere with optimum convenience and comfort.
Accommodation at Dio Dell`Amore Guest House:
We offer our guests eight spacious en-suite rooms with all the necessary facilities to make the stay with us more memorable.
Beautifully decorated, large suites, most with king size beds, en-suite with bath and separate shower. Air conditioning, television with DSTV, high speed internet, mini bar, coffee/tea tray and personal safe. All rooms open onto patio or balcony overlooking the garden with a spectacular sea, lagoon and breaker views.
The guest will be charged 50% of the total price if they cancel after reservation and the total price of the reservation if they cancel in the 30 days before arrival. The guest will be charged a prepayment of 50% of the total price after reservation and the remaining amount in the 30 days before arrival.
- Golf Course
- Scuba Diving
- Bungi Jumping
- Quad Bike Rides
- Hiking Trails
- Horseback Riding
- Treetop Canopy Tours - Tsitsikamma
- As you enter Jeffreys Bay from Kabeljouws (the East (PE) via the R102), we are situated on the right, approximately 500m from the turn off.
- As you enter Jeffreys Bay from the West (Cape Town), turn left at the circle onto the R102.
- Follow the road till you get the Jeffreys turn to your right. The guest house is situated on the right, approximately 500m from the turn off.
- From town, follow Da Gama Road to the Kabeljauws area, the guesthouse is situated on your left straight across the lagoon, just before you get onto the R102.