To make the most of your clients Botswana holiday, Dinaka Safari Lodge offer a range of activities that show-off the best that the Central Kalahari has to offer.
- Game drives - Both during the day and night. Watch the vast landscape transform as the sun sets and darkness settles in over the bush revealing new creatures and night-calls.
- Nature walks with Bushmen trackers Learn from, or simply enjoy being in the presence of someone who is as much a part of the African bush as the sand you walk on or the sky you walk under.
- Stargazing - The night sky is a diamond studded wonder. We will have an opportunity to share our knowledge of the African skies with you. More detailed astronomy courses can be provided by special arrangement.
- Sun downers on a raised hide overlooking a waterhole With a drink of their own, they can watch a myriad of animals quench their thirst after a long day in the African sun.
- Photographic safaris - capture moments of the Kalahari; perhaps a dew-lit sunrise or the giant African bullfrog in a rain filled pan.
- Birding safaris with over 200 positively identified bird species, the central Kalahari truly is a birders paradise.
During your clients stay at Dinaka, they can expect to see a wide array of animals, from the antelope eland, kudu, gemsbok, impala, springbok and steenbok to the reptiles, insects, birds and small mammals like the Honey Badger and porcupine to the predators the Kalahari lion, cheetah, leopard and brown hyenas.
The lodge is approximately 100km west of Rakops, the nearest village and fuelling point, and 140km south of Maun, the gateway to the Okavango Delta.
Road transfers are offered from Maun or Rakops.
The lodge is in the process of applying for a landing strip, until such time as this has been approved we have use of a neighboring lodges airstrip.