Die Wasbak - Greyton is an oasis in the heartland of history and takes its name from the original outside washing stand under an ancient pear tree - the Wasbak.
A refreshed heart and soul are guaranteed. Old world charm with modern amenities, while a community spirit abounds. The holiday home features 3 bedrooms with 2 queen beds, 1 single bed, and a sofa bed. There is a full bathroom with just a shower only. Other amenities include a full kitchen for self-catering, Wi-Fi, and a hot tub.
Facilities and Services:
- Bedrooms with linen
- Full kitchen for self catering purposes
- Hot Tub
- Secure Parking
- Pet friendly by prior arrangement
- Beautiful Gardens
- Greyton Nature Reserve
- Greyton Saturday morning Market
- Genadendal Mission Museum
- Dwarskloof Pas
- Riviersonderend Mountains
- Lismore Estate Vineyards
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.