Die Kleipot Guest House - Safe and affordable family orientated guest house with peaceful, spacious gardens; swimming pool and a children`s playground. Recently opened restaurant with a highly qualified Welsh chef, using organic vegetables from own garden and local free range meat.
Located in the upper part of town, we are the overnight stop over for people travelling between Johannesburg Cape Town and Durban. We are in the middle of our country, Gariep dam is 50 km away.
Our guest house has 10 rooms most of them family rooms with double and single beds. All the rooms have coffee/tea making facilities and fridge, most rooms have air conditioners, all rooms have television and DSTV (Hotel Select). Each room has an en-suite.
Breakfast is served daily, cost of R80.00 per adult and R40.00 per child (under the age of 12 years old).
Breakfast comprises of buffet style: cereals, yoghurt, nuts and seeds, homemade bread and homemade jams, juices, tea, coffee and rusks as well as a fresh fruit bowl.
Hot breakfast menu is served per order, (examples) eggs and bacon, omelette, egg white omelette, French toast, boiled eggs and soldiers, toast accompanies all dishes.
There is a playground for children and a swimming pool.
Please note children older then 12 years must pay full adult rates.
Accommodation at Die Kleipot Guest House:
- All rooms have en-suite bathrooms, most with full bath and shower bathrooms
- All rooms have television with DSTV (Hotel Select) package (KYKNET included)
- Most rooms have Air Conditioners
- All rooms have complimentary Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Children's Play Area
- Swimming Pool
- 3 months before stay date: 90% of deposit is refundable.
- 1 month before stay date: 60% of deposit is refundable.
- 2 weeks before stay date: 30% of deposit is refundable.
- 1 week before stay date: 0% of deposit is refundable.
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Fireplace on the Premises
Parking (off-street - open)
Parking (off-street - covered)
Die Kleipot Guest House is a Guesthouse and Bed and Breakfast in Colesberg Northern Cape South Africa