Die Kapokbosskuur is located in the quaint village of Nieu-Bethesda in the Eastern Cape. The unit is an old clay brick barn that has been converted into a unique and cosy cottage equipped with modern facilities.
The open-plan unit sleeps 2 guests and is equipped with 1 double bed located in the loft. The bathroom is fitted with a shower, basin and toilet. The kitchen area is equipped with a bar fridge and stove. Additional facilities include a braai area, fireplace and parking on the premises.
Facilities and Services:
- Bathroom amenities
- En-suite bathroom
- Lounge area
- Full-self catering kitchen
- Braai area
- Secure Parking
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.
Capacity: 2 people
Check-in: 14:00 to 19:00
No children under 18