Deja Vu Paternoster
- It is believed that Paternoster, which means Our Father
, was named by shipwrecked Portuguese sailors, who gave glory to God for saving their lives, with the Lord`s Prayer.
This historic and peaceful little fishing village is a haven for everyone who wants to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Life in Paternoster is still closely associated with the sea and fishing industry and gives the village a true fisherman`s atmosphere.
Paternoster is a small fisherman’s village, typical with brightly colored wooden boats and white washed cottages along the beach. A feast for painters and photographers.
Deja-vu’s Paternoster Guest House opened its doors in 2006 for guests and became very popular for holiday accommodation and tourism.
We also host corporate meetings, functions, weddings and conferences; year-end functions, and matric farewell occasions.
Facilities and Services:
At Deja-vu, Paternoster Guest House we offer:
- Pleasing accommodation in a peaceful setting
- A sundeck, perfect for unwinding and watching stunning sunsets
- A hearty cooked breakfast, in the breakfast room or on the sun deck
- Advice and bookings for day trips, restaurants and other local activities
Accommodation at Deja Vu Paternoster:
We offer luxury accommodation in a tranquil, stylish setting.
- 1 Luxury Honeymoon Suite
- 3 Beachfront rooms with balconies
- 1 Family room – with a separate sleeping area (sleeps 4)
All Rooms feature:
- Queen sized double bed or twin beds
- En-suite bathroom with shower
- Free wireless internet access
- Bathroom towels
- Heated towel rail
- Crisp 100% cotton linen
- Tea and coffee tray
- Bar fridge
- A small sink (not suitable for cooking meals)