de Wingerd - We are in the centre of town, close to restaurants and most museums. Take a trip to the Valley of Desolation or The Owl house. On your return, cool off in our pool, enjoy a barbecue or relax in the guest lounge or garden. Why not cook up a storm in the guest kitchen?
Inside the main house is two en-suite luxury bedrooms. Each with a 150cm bed. There is also a luxury family unit, having two bedrooms, one with a 150cm bed and the other with twin beds. T hese rooms share a bathroom which is located in the same unit. A door separates these rooms.
On the outside there are three cottages. Two are self catering with their own kitchenette. These rooms have easy access to the pool as well as a patio. The last unit has a 150cm bed and an en-suite shower room. This unit has direct access to the parking area.
Facilities and Services:
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- Bottled Water
- Guest Lounge
Although we are in the centre of town, our property is quite and peaceful.
Majestic Trees cover the front garden whilst the second oldest vine (wingerd) protects the pergola in front of the house.
We are convinced that you will enjoy an peaceful and rejuvenating experience.
* Valley of Desolation
* Reinet House Museum, Graaff-Reinet
* Old Library Museum, Graaff-Reinet
* Jan Rupert Centre
* Old Residency Museum, Graaff-Reine
* Hester Rupert Art Museum Graaff Reinet
* Urquhart House Museum Graaff Reinet
* Anglo-Boer War Military Museum Graaff-Reinet
* The Bushman Heritage Museum
* Toerboer Cottages and Tours
* Camdeboo Adventure Tours
* Karoo Connections
* Grela Tours (Township Tours)
* Ganora Fossil & Artifact Museum
- If cancelling 5 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.
Children aged between 0 and 2 stay free. Children aged between 3 and 12 pay 50% of the sharing rate.