Situated in the historic center of the university town of Stellenbosch, De Hoek Manor is surrounded by Heritage buildings and arguably has the best address in town. De Hoek Manor offers luxury accommodation at great value and prides itself in unrivalled hospitality coupled with friendly yet discreet service.
De Hoek Manor consists of five luxurious en-suite bedrooms, three conference venues, large verandas and two private courtyards. Our stylishly decorated bedrooms feature views over the oaks, mountains and the most iconic landmark, the Dutch Reformed Moederkerk(literally translated, Mother Church).
Cafs, restaurants, cinemas, designer boutiques, museums, and curio shops, the Eerste River, Stellenbosch University and Boland College are all within walking distance.
De Hoek Manor is an ideal base for tourists and corporate executives to enjoy and experience the captivating beauty of Stellenbosch.
Hiking. Botanical Garden. Wine Routes.
Directions from Cape Town International Airport:
- A few hundred metres after exiting the airport, follow the signs leading to the N2 motorway east to Somerset West.
- After some 13 km on the N2, turn left at the signposted Helderberg/ Baden Powell Drive/R310 turn-off (Exit 33) in the direction of Stellenbosch, which is sign-posted at the top of the turn-off.
- Follow the R310 for 15 km to the traffic lights T-junction, having passed some wine estates and the Van Rhyn Brandy Cellar on the way.
- At the T-junction (traffic lights), turn right to Stellenbosch. Continue on this road past the first set of traffic lights, until the 2nd set of traffic lights. Turn right here into Dorp Street.
- Follow Dorp Street for some 1,5 km past another set of traffic lights and 2 small traffic roundabouts/ circles, signposted as "mini traffic circles".
- Continuing past the 2nd mini circle (signposted as Bird Street), turn left at the 3rd street, which is Drostdy Street. Turn left at the 1st intersection into Church Street.
- Our B&B is located on that corner. PLEASE NOTE: Street signs in town are on the curb at intersections.
ALL SUITES FEATURE:
King-beds. Flat screen TVs & DSTV (satellite television), WiFi connectivity, air-conditioning, workstations, complimentary tea & coffee making facilities, safety deposit boxes, honesty bars, on-suite bathrooms with heated towel rails and underfloor heating, showers and/or baths.
Two air-conditioned conference venues / meeting rooms, overhead projector with DVD / CD player, WiFi internet connectivity, private lounge with veranda overlooking the historic Moederkerk.