Dalmore Guest Farm Activities:
- Fishing for bass, carp and catfish in all our local dams
- Top mountain bike trails
- Trail running routes
- Swimming pool and pool house
- Zip line and children's play area
- Game drives at Spioenkop Game Reserve nearby
- Hot air ballooning with Drakensburg Ballooning
- Horse riding
- Visit the Falcon Ridge Bird of Prey centre and watch their exhilarating show
- Book a round of golf at Champagne Sport Resort
- Visit the Reptile Centre
- Watch The Drakensburg Boys Choir
- Self Drive the historical battle fields
- Taste a few craft beers at The Drakensburg Brewery
- Wine Tasting at the nearby a Wine Estate
Click to display the map
Other Accommodation near Dalmore Guest Farm:
Accommodation options within 8km from Dalmore Guest Farm include:
Surrounded by the Drakensberg Mountains, overlooking a secluded valley of the Spioenkop Game Reserve and in the lee of the famous hill, Spioenkop, lies Three Trees Lodge.
Against the magnificent backdrop of the Drakensberg mountains, overlooking the secluded Mfazimnyama Valley of the Spioenkop Game Reserve and in the lee of the famous hill, Spioenkop, lies the Eco-friendly (Green Leaf Environmental Award) Three Tree Hill.
Experience an unmatched gateway at SpionKop Lodge which is set against the backdrop of the majestic Drakensburg mountains, on the Kwazulu-Natal battlefields route.