Cul de Sac is situated in the heart of the Klein Karoo - Oudtshoorn. Oudtshoorn is nested between the breathtaking Swartberg and Outeniqua mountains - offering an unforgetable stay.
Cul de Sac offers an relaxing stay in a peaceful environment and is situated within walking distance from town. Our location is ideal for people exploring the Klein Karoo.
Your hosts, Derick and Amanda Engelbrecht will cater to your individual needs. Derick, a farmer from the Klein Karoo, has brought a bit of his farm to town for his guests to enjoy.
With a stretch of agricultural land bordering on the Guest House guests can view the Ostriches that made Oudtshoorn famous from the comfort of their rooms.
Traditional Klein Karoo meals can be enjoyed by prior arrangement; this includes Ostrich, Lamb or a variety of other delicacies.
Cul de Sac accommodation:
- Two en-suite double rooms
- Ten fully equipped self-catering units
- Air-conditioning in all the rooms
- TV with all the DSTV channels
- Sparkling pool for those hot summer days
- A spacious garden
- Dining room
- Farm style breakfast with all those special trimmings, like homemade bread
- Coffee and tea facilities
- Secure parking for your vehicle
- Every room has its own private entrance
- Animal friendly
Booking cancelled within 72 hours of intended arrival will result in full charge.
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Disabled (wheelchair friendly)
Pets only by Arrangement
Special Meals on Request
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Parking (off-street - open)
Parking (off-street - covered)
Communal Satellite TV
Cul de Sac is a Self-Catering and Bed and Breakfast in Oudtshoorn Western Cape South Africa