The extraordinary beachfront setting on a fynbos-covered dune ensures that one can`t ever miss out on the serene sea-views of the crystal clear Langebaan lagoon, nor the capturing sunsets on the horizon mirroring in the water.
Situated a few metres above the high water mark, you can easily become part of the sound of lapping waves of the lagoon echoing the breath of life. This unique lodge is situated on the beachfront of Calypso Beach, next to it`s sister lodges, Villa Ruschia and Villa Serene.
A living lagoon with no river inlet, but fed by the nutrient rich waters of the ocean twice per day. Marine life ensures that the shallow water is filtered on an ongoing base, resulting in crystal clear aquamarine water. Besides this intriguing ecology, various depth levels in the lagoon paints surprisingly captivating jade-tinted shades.
Do a yacht cruise on the flat waters of the lagoon, or visit the tranquil West Coast National Park, take a picnic basket from Crystal Lagoon Lodge to the Bird hides, or picnic at Tsaarsbank
Swim in the lagoon, take an early morning walk on the beach, reserve your place at a shell craft or mosac workshop, and soon we will have our Labyrinth on the roof ready. Deep Sea fishing can be arranged.
From Cape Town:
- Take the R27 West Coast road to the north for approximately 100km. Just after the West Coast Engen One Stop Garage TURN LEFT to Langebaan, and continue along this road until you can see Langebaan.
- Just after the golf course, take the RIGHT TURN-OFF to Club Mykonos, and then turn RIGHT at the first T-junction in the road.
- Turn LEFT at the second T-juction, 400m further you will find the entrance to the Calypso Beach/ Blue Lagoon private estates on your left - turn LEFT.
- Continue straight, pass Blue Lagoon estate, and continue to the beachfront estate of Calypso Beach. Stop at the security gate, and then drive straight up in Casos Way.
- When you reach an elbow turn in Casos Way, you will find Crystal Lagoon Lodge on your left hand side.
Double room with floor to ceiling picture perfect windows, full en-suite modern bathroom, 2 single or king bed, and private balcony with 180-degree sea view.
Honeymoon Deluxe Suite:
Large double room with floor to ceiling picture perfect windows, full en-suite modern bathroom, king-size bed, and private balcony with 180-degree sea view.
Standard Non Sea view Suite:
Double room with floor to ceiling picture perfect windows, en-suite modern bathroom with shower, single or king size bed.