Nestling in upmarket diplomatic suburb of Arcadia, Pretoria, the Court Classique Suite Hotel Pretoria
offers easy access to the major Gauteng business centers, as well as a host of superb restaurants, cinemas shops and cultural attractions.
The gracious style of the main buildings conveys a classic air of elegance. Superbly appointed within, the Court Classique is designed for relaxation and gracious living - whether enjoying a sundowners in the intimate lounge area, basking next to the private plunge pool or savouring fine international fare in the newly launched Orange Restaurant & Wine Cellar.
Court Classique Suite Hotel Pretoria Facilities
- 58 All-suite rooms
- Guest only Plunge Pool
- 4 Conferencing Venues (max capacity = 40 delegates)
- Orange Restaurant & Wine Cellar, launched August 2007!
Court Classique Suite Hotel Pretoria accommodation:
Whether you`re looking for business convenience, or a gateway to the region`s tourist attraction, you can be assured of that home away form home feeling when staying with us.
Because we at Court Classique firmly believe that there is no greater privilege than the peace, comfort and security of feeling at home.
Each suite has a private lounge that opens up to a patio, surrounded by lush tropical gardens and palm trees, creating an air of tranquillity which belies the surrounding environment.
- In-room safes
- Hairdryer & shaver outlet
- Smoking & non-smoking Rooms
- Individually controlled air conditioners
- Remote control television with Satellite TV
- A choice between Twin & Queen sized beds
- Executive writing desk with complimentary "Classique Stationary"
Conferencing at Court Classique Suite Hotel Pretoria
We offer 4 exclusive venues, varying in capacity, each of which are fully air-conditioned and have controlled lighting. Our smaller venues can also be used as a breakaway room. The downloadable conferencing pack offers detailed seating capacity for all venues.
Weddings at Court Classique Suite Hotel Pretoria
The Court Classique Suite Hotel has recently introduced bespoke weddings, catering to a maximum of 80 guests. Due to our venue size and property layout, weddings at Court Classique are best suited to small, adult gatherings. Our events department will tailor-make a quotation according to your specific requirements and menu selections.
The Orange Restuarant
Orange is situated on-site at the multi-award winning Court Classique Suite Hotel, Pretoria and is open to the public for breakfast , lunch and dinner. Executive Chef Gordon Reynolds, fuses his international experience with local ingredients to create his brand of ‘Classique cuisine’.
Facilities & Services:
- Children under 12 years
- Honeymoon Couples
- Pets only by Arrangement
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Babysitting Service
- Laundry Service
- Ironing Service
- Limited Room Service
- Special Meals on Request
- Conference facilities
- Wine Tasting
- Wedding facilities
- Cots available
- Curio Shop
- Internet Access
- Fax & Photocopy Machine
- Parking (open and off-street)
- Fireplace on the Premises
- Xhosa / Zulu
- Tswana / Sotho
- Other Language
- Communal Television
- Swimming Pool
- Communal Satellite TV
- DVD and/or VCR
Court Classique Suite Hotel Pretoria Activities:
- Groups can benefit from pre-arranged events, such as wine tasting, a chef's table or drumming lesson
In our city:
- Excursions can be arranged to a varied array of activities, which include:
- City Tours within Pretoria/Tshwane
- Cultural Tours to Soshanguve Township
- Big Five Game Viewing Tours to Dinokeng Game Reserve
- Rietondale Nature Reserve, Groenkloof Nature Reserve, Botanical Gardens, National Zoological gardens
- Shopping in Brooklyn Mall, Menlyn Mall, Hatfield and many more
- Bird watching at any of our Nature Reserves or the Austin Roberts Bird Sanctuary
Click to display the map