Nestling in upmarket diplomatic suburb of Arcadia, Pretoria, the Court Classique Suite Hotel Pretoria offers easy access to the major Gauteng business centers, as well as a host of superb restaurants, cinemas shops and cultural attractions.
The gracious style of the main buildings conveys a classic air of elegance. Superbly appointed within, the Court Classique is designed for relaxation and gracious living - whether enjoying a sundowners in the intimate lounge area, basking next to the private plunge pool or savouring fine international fare in the newly launched Orange Restaurant & Wine Cellar.
Court Classique Suite Hotel Pretoria Facilities:
- 58 All-suite rooms
- Guest only Plunge Pool
- 4 Conferencing Venues (max capacity = 40 delegates)
- Orange Restaurant & Wine Cellar, launched August 2007!
Court Classique Suite Hotel Pretoria accommodation:
Whether you`re looking for business convenience, or a gateway to the region`s tourist attraction, you can be assured of that home away form home feeling when staying with us.
Because we at Court Classique firmly believe that there is no greater privilege than the peace, comfort and security of feeling at home.
Each suite has a private lounge that opens up to a patio, surrounded by lush tropical gardens and palm trees, creating an air of tranquillity which belies the surrounding environment.
- In-room safes
- Hairdryer & shaver outlet
- Smoking & non-smoking Rooms
- Individually controlled air conditioners
- Remote control television with Satellite TV
- A choice between Twin & Queen sized beds
- Executive writing desk with complimentary "Classique Stationary"
Conferencing at Court Classique Suite Hotel Pretoria
We offer 4 exclusive venues, varying in capacity, each of which are fully air-conditioned and have controlled lighting. Our smaller venues can also be used as a breakaway room. The downloadable conferencing pack offers detailed seating capacity for all venues.
Weddings at Court Classique Suite Hotel Pretoria
The Court Classique Suite Hotel has recently introduced bespoke weddings, catering to a maximum of 80 guests. Due to our venue size and property layout, weddings at Court Classique are best suited to small, adult gatherings. Our events department will tailor-make a quotation according to your specific requirements and menu selections.
The Orange Restuarant
Orange is situated on-site at the multi-award winning Court Classique Suite Hotel, Pretoria and is open to the public for breakfast , lunch and dinner. Executive Chef Gordon Reynolds, fuses his international experience with local ingredients to create his brand of Classique cuisine.
- Groups can benefit from pre-arranged events, such as wine tasting, a chef's table or drumming lesson
In our city:
- Excursions can be arranged to a varied array of activities, which include:
- City Tours within Pretoria/Tshwane
- Cultural Tours to Soshanguve Township
- Big Five Game Viewing Tours to Dinokeng Game Reserve
- Rietondale Nature Reserve, Groenkloof Nature Reserve, Botanical Gardens, National Zoological gardens
- Shopping in Brooklyn Mall, Menlyn Mall, Hatfield and many more
- Bird watching at any of our Nature Reserves or the Austin Roberts Bird Sanctuary
Court Classique Pretoria is situated in the exclusive suburb of Arcadia.The hotel is within easy access to the city's business sector, as well as a host of fine restaurants, cinemas and shops.
Physical address: Cnr Francis Baard & Beckett Streets, Arcadia, Pretoria.
Directions from Johannesburg / OR Tambo International Airport:
You will be on the R21 from the airport towards Pretoria
Then take the N1 Pietersburg road towards Pretoria Northerly direction
Pass the Rigel off ramp, then the Atterbury off ramp, then the Lynnwood off ramp
Take the next off ramp - Pretoria Central / N1
Once you have taken the off ramp, you will find yourself on Pretorius Street
Follow Pretorius Street and keep in the left lane
After approximately 9 blocks, you will reach a traffic light where Beckett Street crosses Pretorius Street
Turn left into Beckett Street
Cross one set of traffic lights and you will see the entrance of Court Classique on your right hand side, on the Beckett Street side.