Cornerstone Guesthouse is a small, private and peaceful bed and breakfast an easy walk to the sea (about 500 meters) and the town centre of Swakopmund on Namibia`s fascinating Skeleton Coast.
Occupying a quiet corner of Swakopmund`s old town near the marine museum and the old brewery, Cornerstone Guesthouse offers the charm and intimacy of a family-run B&B combined with the modern amenities of a luxury hotel.
Within a few minutes from the guest house you can walk to beaches, cafés, restaurants, lively pubs, Swakopmund tourist attractions and a variety of interesting shops and markets in the town.Facilities and services
The breakfast room at Cornerstone Guest house is large, light and airy. You can sit on the verandah on warm days or inside at individual tables. We offer an inclusive breakfast.
Facilities and services include:
- Same-day laundry service
- Airport transfers
- Lounge area with satellite TV
- Private garden
- Secure off-street parking
- Activities and dining booking service
- Wireless internet throughout the guesthouse Accommodation
Cornerstone Guesthouse offers bed and breakfast accommodation in seven double or twin rooms.
The rooms each have a private entrance and patio with table and chairs; inside, the rooms are light, spacious and neat with tile and wood floors, beach house colours and your choice of double or twin beds.
All rooms have en suite bathrooms with large solar-assisted showers and modern fittings. Two of the rooms can be converted into a family unit or we can create a family room with a third bed.
Room facilities include:
- Wall-mounted LCD flat-screen satellite TV
- Mini fridge
- Kettle with complimentary tea and coffee
- Outside entrance and private patio
- En suite bathroom with shower, toilet and basin
- Digital safe
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board on request
- International wall sockets
- Wireless internet access