We have 3 one bedroom/one bathroom cottages. Each spacious cottage (75 sq. metres) is well equipped and can sleep 2 adults and 2 small children on a sleeper couch. We also have 3 two bedroom/two bathroom cottages measuring 115 sq. metres. All are well equipped and can sleeps upto 4 adults and 2 small children on a sleeper couch.
Each cottage has a patio overlooking a private garden with a bbq area. The cottages are all named after birds that have been seen on our property. Although our cottages are fully equipped for self-catering, breakfasts are available by arrangement, delivered to your cottage.
Facilities in all our cottages:
- LCD TV, DSTV (Hotel package)
- Queen-size bed and twin beds in the two bedroom cottages
- Queen-size and single beds in the one bedroom cottages
- Fridge, stove & microwave
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Wireless internet is available at receptions area
Coral Tree Cottages Activities: Sport:
- For family entertainment at its best, visit Adventure Land Water Park.
- There are numerous hiking trails catering for all abilities from a few hours to several days. Some favourites are Robberg Nature Reserve and the famous Otter Trail.
- All trails have a common thread - tranquillity and natural beauty.
- There are numerous mountain biking trails in the Harkerville forest and the Outeniqua mountains.
- There are various scenic horse riding trails around Plettenberg Bay with wonderful forest trails or outrides through indigenous forstry.
- Quality golf courses midst beautiful natural surroundings are only minutes away.
- Plettenberg Bay boasts a fine 18 hole golf course in the middle of a private nature reserve. Here one may frequently see the Knysna Loeries whilst enjoying a game of golf on this immaculately kept course. Sight Seeing:
- The beautiful coastline is probably one of the most spectacular in the world.
- The beautiful blue bay is in itself a stunning sight, curtained by a backdrop of majestic mountains.
- The area between Harkerville and the Tsitsikamma is a true reflection of the famous Garden Route. This region consists of coastline flanked by the tall mountains, sea, rivers, estuaries, magnificent indigenous forests, hills, fynbos and abundant wildlife.
Fauna & Flora
- Schools of dolphins are often sighted and the great Antarctic whales often come into the bay.
- During winter months, the spectacular Southern Right Whales are resident in our bay to calve offering visitors the wonderful opportunity to whale watch.
- More than 260 species of interesting and rare birds have been sited in this area making Plettenberg Bay a birdwatchers paradise. Other mammals to be spotted include the bushpig, dassie, blue duiker, bushbuck, leopard, mongoose and the Cape clawless otter.
- For the nature lover there is a wealth of flora and numerous hiking trails for the more energetic devotees.
Click to display the map
Health & Climate:
Plettenberg Bay has an ideal climate. Summer days are long and warm.
Winter days rarely get below 15 deg. celcius.
Coral Tree Cottages Guest Review
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 1
It was our second stay and we will definitely come back. The mattress and linen is great, the chalets are well appointed and the free entry to the water park is a real bonus for the kids. The only complaint would be that the sleeper couch is very uncomfortable.
Rating: Reviewed by Barbara Bull over a year ago