Constantia Guest Lodge - Enjoy the professionalism of our dedicated team to serve you in style but with the personal attention as to that of a long forgotten friend.
The elegant Cape Dutch wine-farm setting renders you to an atmosphere of tranquility and relaxation whilst catering to your every need.
Our facilities are designed for all visitors from the discerning businessman to well-traveled tourists and families.
Our services include -but are not limited to- Luxury accommodation at a very affordable rate, all transport and/or Airport transfers, Free Wireless Internet, Tour Guide bookings etc.
However, if you have any special requirements or requests, we will endeavor to fulfill your every need and exceed your expectations.
Included in the rates is a scrumptious continental breakfast. Lunch and dinner available upon request at an additional cost subject to guest selection/preference and dietary requirements.
We have a lovely large garden with a Lapa and built-in braai, as well as a sparkling swimming pool to enjoy!
We have 7 x Rooms available and they are all fitted with the following :
A Queen Size Double Bed (Only one room has 2 x single beds), TV with Dstv, Tea/Coffee making facilities and FREE Wireless Internet.
These Rooms have a Queen Size Double Bed and are fitted with a TV, Dstv, Tea/Coffee making facilities and FREE Wireless Internet, Private bathroom - Non On Suite.
- Cancellations 0 to 14 days prior to arrival date, Forfeit 100% of the deposit or the amount paid
- Cancellations 14 to 28 days prior to arrival date, Forfeit 50% of the deposit or the amount paid
- Cancellations more than 28 days prior to arrival, Forfeit 25% of the deposit or the amount paid
We offer Airport transfers as well as shuttle services.
Directions from Johannesburg Airport:
1. Proceed towards Pretoria on the R21.
2. Take the turn off onto the Pietersburg High Way N1 North.
3. Turn off on the N4 to Witbank.
4. Next turn off left into Watermeyer Street.
5. Drive for approximately 1 km (after 3 robots).
6. Turn right in the dip (bridge over Moreleta spruit) into Nina Street.
7. Turn left into Rabie Street.
8. Turn right into Emmarentia Street. Up the hill on the bend on the right is No. 133 Constantia Guest Lodge