Situated in one of Cape Town`s most exclusive suburbs, Constantia Garden Suites
offers the ultimate in luxurious 4 Star self catering accommodation.
There are excellent shopping facilities within 2 km offering an extensive range of local fresh produce, convenience foods and groceries as well as many services such as hairdressing and dry cleaning.
The entire apartment is climate controlled by underfloor heating for the winter and soft freestanding fans for the summer. Facing East, the property escapes the harsh afternoon sun and the apartment is flooded with morning and mid day sun. The pool deck area faces west for those who love the sun in the afternoons and has an awning for shade during hot summer days.
The sparkling salt water pool is full length (9 metres X 5 metres) and ideal for a morning swim, to cool off during the heat of a summer`s day, or to luxuriate in on a warm starlit night. The pool is exclusively for your use only.
We believe that this venue offers both international and local tourists, as well as the business traveller a unique and welcoming stay in one of the country`s most desired locations and look forward to welcoming you.
Corporate Services Offered:
For the convenience of executive business traveller we offer the following in-house services:
- Fully bilingual secretarial service
- Facsimile and document scanning
- High quality printing of documents and presentations
- Local, national and an international courier service
- Graphic design
- Meeting area (up to six persons)
- Light lunch, snacks and finger buffet (up to six persons)
Accommodation at Constantia Garden Suites:
Suitable for two adults, The Poolside Apartment offers exclusive use of a manicured garden, full length salt water pool, pool deck for sundowners, and an exquisitely furnished 85 sq metre (915 sq ft) apartment. The apartment offers a very spacious bedroom, exquisite en suite bathroom as well as a dining area, kitchenette and relaxed seating both indoors and outdoors. French doors open from the bedroom to the pool and garden, where you can relax and enjoy the ambiance of the property.
The luxurious bedroom boasts an extra length king sized bed which can also be made up as two twin beds. All linen is pure combed Egyptian cotton with non-allergenic duvets and pillows. The dressing area which has French doors opening onto the pool area is equipped with hairdryer and other essentials. The bedroom has a flat screen television with full satellite DSTV and comfortable seating, which makes a perfect area to catch up on the day`s news or watch a movie. Free Wifi access ensures you keep in contact with business or loved ones.
The spacious en suite bathroom has a full sized bath, walk in shower, his and hers vanity basins, lots of cupboard space and a view of the pool. Heated towel rails, top quality towels and complimentary toiletries on arrival ensure a pampered experience.
The lounge / dining area has sliding doors that open completely onto the garden and patio area, where there is an outside seating area under a retractable shade awning. We offer traditional South African braai (barbeque) facilities on request.
The pool deck has sun loungers and partial views of the surrounding Constantiaberg Mountains and is a perfect area for basking in the sun during the day, evening sundowners or relaxing with a bottle of wine.
Light, airy and luxurious, the apartment has been designed to pamper the most discerning guest whilst retaining a home from home atmosphere. There is secure off street parking for one car under shade. Access to the property is via electronic gates. There is an electronic safe for storing valuables and the property is fully alarmed in case of emergency. There is an intercom between the apartment and the owners who will be happy to assist during business hours and give advice on local attractions etc.
The kitchenette provides the flexibility to make your own breakfasts, light meals, TV dinners and refreshments. Because of limited space it may not be suitable for those wanting the facilities of a full kitchen, substantial fridge/ freezer space and storage. There are many world class restaurants, wine farms and eateries close by and we are also happy to recommend excellent local home delivery services.
The Kitchenette is equipped with the following:
- Four plate touch control hob and extractor
- Convector / Micro / Grill oven
- Toaster and kettle
- Under-counter fridge with small freezer/ ice making compartment
- High quality pots, pans, braai equipment, cutlery, crockery and glassware.
- The apartment is fully serviced 5 days a week at no extra charge and we encourage guests to relax and make use of this service. Service on weekends and public holidays is by prior arrangement as is a laundry service both of which are at an additional cost. Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum stay in winter months and non-peak weekends - 2 nights
- Minimum Stay in high season and Easter - 5 nights
- Minimum stay Christmas and New Year - 7 nights
- Smoking is not permitted
- The property is not suitable for children under 16 years old
- Although we love them no pets are allowed
Facilities & Services:
- Honeymoon Couples
- Laundry Service
- Ironing Service
- Internet Access
- Parking (off-street - open)
- Hiking / Walking Trails
- Swimming Pool
Constantia Garden suites Activities:
Constantia is deservedly regarded as one of the most up-market and convenient suburbs in Cape Town. Whilst retaining a leafy European atmosphere with wine farms, tree lined avenues, walking trails, restaurants and hotels, we are also minutes away from the following attractions:
- Constantia Village Shopping Centre : 1.5 km / 4 minutes
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens : 5 km / 7 minutes
- Hout Bay Beach and Waterfront : 13 km / 22 minutes
- Cape Town International Airport : 24 km / 30 minutes
- Victoria & Alfred Waterfront : 20 km / 28 minutes
- Groot Constantia Wine Farm : 3 km / 6 minutes
- The Constantia Valley Wine Route : Various within 10 km
- Picturesque Kalk Bay Harbour : 16.5 km / 22 minutes
- Simon's Town : 26 km / 37 minutes
- Cape Point : 55 km / 1 hour and 12 minutes
- The Boulders Penguins : 28 km / 39 minutes
- Cavendish Square Shopping Mall : 8 km / 14 minutes
- Camps Bay Beachfront : 22 km / 31 minutes
Sporting and Outdoor Activities
- Constantia Gardens is ideally situated for the golf enthusiast with six world class golf courses within 30 minutes drive, all of which welcome visitors although booking is essential.
- Royal Cape Golf Club : 7 km / 15 min
- Westlake Golf Club : 9.3 km / 12 min
- Steenberg Golf Estate : 7 km / 12 min
- Clovelly Golf Club : 19.5 km / 29 min
- Rondebosch Golf Club : 13.3 km / 21 min
- Mowbray Golf Club : 14.8 km / 20 min
Not too further afield and comfortably within an hour's drive or so, Western Cape boasts magnificent golf estates such as:
- Atlantic Beach : 52 km / 47 min
- De Zalze : 54 km / 51 min
- Stellenbosch : 57 km / 51 min
- Erinvale : 56 km / 52 min
- Hermanus : 128 km / 1 hr 44 min
Many of these courses host top international Golf events, and will challenge your skills no matter what level. We will be happy to advise on arranging bookings. Adventure Activities
For the more adventurous you can enjoy any of the following close by:
- Shark Diving
- Zip Lining
- Hang Gliding
- Helicopter tours
- Magnificent hiking trails on Table Mountain
- Bird watching, local sports clubs as well as numerous other outdoor activities abound within the immediate area
A full directory of local restaurants, hotels and other amenities is provided along with contacts for:
- Car Hire
- Taxi Services
- Emergency Facilities
Having lived in the area for over 25 years the owners would be happy to assist planning any of the many attractions and activities Constantia and the surrounding area has to offer.
Click to display the map
Other Accommodation near Constantia Garden suites:
Accommodation options within 8km from Constantia Garden suites include:
Set in tranquil and scenic surrounds in Upper Constantia, Bellevue Cottage is a gem in the crown of this up market leafy suburb. It is a spacious cottage with a private entrance in a lush garden setting with glorious mountain views.
Guest Rating: (2 reviews)
Constantia Woods is a portfolio of three unique guest house properties (b&b and selfcatering) situated in the leafy heart of the world-renowned Constantia Valley near Cape Town. Unwind in the glorious surroundings of this tranquil estate.
Guest Rating: (3 reviews)
Overlooking forests, vineyards, mountains and sea, nestling high on the hill in a beautiful forest setting, fully self-contained, free-tanding, self-catering suites look out across the magnificent Constantia Valley to False Bay.
14 on Klein Constantia is an adult only luxury 5 Suites Boutique B&B in the peaceful Constantia Winelands Valley within walking distance of the Klein Constantia Wine Estate, close to the highly acclaimed Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden and much more.
Within 4 kilometres from the Groot Constantia Wine Estate, Little House is located in lush suburb of Constantia. The guest house is comprised of 3 units. There is a self-catering apartment which features a terrace and offers views of the mountain.