With one of the most spectacular views in the world, Clouds Estate is a boutique hotel on a working wine farm. The estate is situated next to Delaire Graff at the crest of the Helshoogte Pass, overlooking the beautiful Banhoek Valley, with the majestic Drakenstein and Simonsberg mountains taking pride of place in the foreground.
Clouds Estate is an undiscovered gem in the heart of the Stellenbosch Winelands. Situated at the top of the Helshoogte Pass, this unique 4.5 hectare estate overlooks the beautiful Banhoek Valley, edged by the majestic Drakenstein mountain ranges.
Clouds offers a beautiful outdoor wedding ceremony alongside the eternity pool with a breathtaking mountain backdrop. The function venue with its large sliding doors opening onto a wooden patio, is the perfect location for a reception. The floor to ceiling glass doors frame the awe inspiring views of the mountains and vineyards. The venue can host up to 60 guests. For your pre-reception drinks choose the hotel bar which offers the best vantage point of the uninterrupted mountain and Franschhoek valley views.
Accommodation at Clouds Estate:
This modern hotel features seven beautifully appointed spacious bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms and large covered balconies. Furniture was carefully selected both locally and internationally for its simplistic clean lines.
Five separate villas on the Estate consist of a Bedroom, Bathroom, Lounge with Sleeper Couch, Air-Conditioning, Satellite television, Sliding Doors to Patio and Fully Fitted Kitchenette. The only 2-bedroom villa, aptly named Cloud 9, steps from its deck into the vineyards in front of it.
* Shark Cage diving (1 hour)
* Table Mountain (3 5min)
* World class Wine routes
* Golf Courses
* Whale Watching (45 min)
Directions from CAPE TOWN via N1 Highway:
- Take the N1 northbound towards Paarl.
- Take the Exit 39 towards Stellenbosch (the exit after the Engen One Stop.
- Turn right from the exit onto the R304 towards Stellenbosch.
- Drive for about 15km until you get to Adam Tas Street (also known as R44) where you turn left
- Immediately after this turn off, the Helshoogte Pass (R310) will be on your right.
- Turn right onto the Helshoogte Road and drive for approximately 7km.
- The entrance to Clouds Estate will be on your right.