In a charming, tree-lined suburb, minutes from Sandton CBD and Sandton City Shopping Centre, you will find our enticing, secure oasis of warm hospitality, tranquility, traditional values and modern amenities. Each of our well proportioned rooms is individually and elegantly furnished to a high level of comfort and convenience.
This gives each guest their own personal experience. Being able to open the private entrance of your room onto an intriguing view of a garden, pool and verandah that invites you to let go, is a distinctive feature of every one of our designer renovated rooms.
You will be pleased with our professional, unobtrusive staff and the warm, helpful attention we give to the details of your surroundings and your visit. We genuinely care, and enjoy it. The level of our involvement in your visit is your choice.
Chef Claire can accommodate your special meal requirements and caters on request for all meals and occasions. Or we can give you advice on the many interesting restaurants in the vicinity.
Sandton - Nelson Mandela Square
Sandton Convention Center
Cradle of Humankind - 20 kms
Johannesburg International Airport - 35 kms(30 mins )
Montecasino - 12 kms
Nasrec Showgrounds and Gold Reef City - 15 kms
Pilansberg and Sun City - 180 kms
Sandton City - 3 kms
Sandton Clinic and Morningside Clinic - 4 kms
Soweto - 20 kms
Standard room (The Africa Room):
Ex L Queen bed. Air conditioned / heated. En suite bathroom with shower.
Luxury rooms (The Magnolia Room and The Autumn Room):
Ex L Queen bed. Air conditioned / heated. En suite bathroom with large bath and generous sized shower, under floor heating.
Extra Luxury room (The Hoopoe Room)
Ex L king bed or Ex L twin beds. Air conditioned/ heated. En suite bathroom with large bath and good sized shower with a special feature of a plant atrium under skylight. This room has a day bed which can sleep an extra person.
Extra Luxury rooms (The Tranquil Room, The Spring Room and The Amber Room):
Ex L king bed or Ex L twin beds. Independently air conditioned/ heated. En suite bathroom with large bath and good sized shower, under floor heating and double basins in marble vanity. One of these rooms has a double bed sleeper couch for one or two additional guests in the room.
Ultra Luxury Room / Suite (The Cape Room):
Ex L king bed or Ex L twin beds. Air conditioner/heater. En suite bathroom with large bath and good sized shower, under floor heating and double basins in marble vanity.
This room has a double bed sleeper couch for one or two additional guests in the room
From Johannesburg International Airport OLIVER TAMBO:
1. Leaving Johannesburg International Airport, keep to the far right of the main exit carriageway.Follow the overhead sign marked R24 - Johannesburg which merges with the N12 highway, traveling west.
2. Approaching the N12/N3 interchange, follow the overhead sign marked N3 (N1) Pretoria. Do not take the sign marked Johannesburg 5. Proceed north along the N3 Highway. After the London road exit to Alexandra take the Marlboro Drive exit to the left.
3. Carry on with Marlboro Drive. About 400 meters after passing under the M1 Motorway, Marlboro Drive ends at a T junction with Bowling/Catherine Street. Turn left into Catherine Street.
4. After passing beneath Grayston Drive, Catherine Street goes gently uphill passing through a number of traffic lights. After the traffic lights at Pybus Road, Catherine Street makes a sharp bend to the right and thereafter crosses Rivonia Road at a set of traffic lights into Sandton Drive.
5. Sandton Drive goes downhill through two sets of traffic lights (Alice Road and Grayston Drive). At the third set of traffic lights (with a petrol station on your right) turn right into Marie. Take the third turn off to your left into 8th Street
* 8th Street crosses Virginia then Olympia. 200 meters on the left is Number 42. There is a sign outside Claires of Sandton.