Conveniently based at Africas busiest airport, our City Lodge at O.R. Tambo International Airport allows both business and leisure travelers alike to easily rest their weary heads at the end of a long flight. Business travelers will appreciate the simplicity of staying at the airport for short visits, while leisure travelers wont have to worry about where to stay for that one night between flights to their final destination.
This City Lodge Hotel doesnt just have its location to boast about though, as it also offers:
- Easy access to a wide variety of retailers and restaurants
- Banking facilities
- Boardroom and conference facilities
- Fitness Room with deck and pool available to all guests
- Caf coffee shop
Please note we are expanding our City Lodge Hotel at O R Tambo International Airport by 62 rooms to 365 rooms. Work will take place from Monday to Friday and is expected to be completed in August 2018. There will be little to no disruption to the existing hotel`s facilities during the construction phase.
Facilities and Services:
- Wireless Internet connectivity
- Fitness room
- Convenient location, close to major routes
- 24 hour reception and check-in
- Sundowner bar
- Caf serving breakfast, lunch and light evening meals
- 24 hour vending machines stocked with snacks and cold beverage items
- Fax and photocopy services available
- Same-day laundry and dry cleaning
- Sparkling swimming pool
- Convenient parking
- Spacious air-conditioned room with queen or twin beds
- Flat screen Television with MNet and selected DSTV channels offering exciting sport, breaking news and movies.
- En-Suite Bathroom with bath and separate shower.
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Wireless Internet Access
- Electronic safe large enough to accommodate a laptop
- Desk with great lighting and plugs for easy connectivity
From Sandton / William Nicol (N1) head south on the N1 (towards OR Tambo).
After 9km you will reach the N1/M1/N3 interchange where you will need to keep right to follow the N3. Continue on the N3 for 14km and exit towards the N12 keeping left.
Continue down the N12 and take the R24 split. Continue down the R24 for approximately 8km's, following the signs to OR Tambo Airport.
Follow the signage to the City Lodge entering Parkade 2 and continue to Level 5 where you will find elevators that will take you to the reception area of the hotel.