The accommodation is built in a contemporary classic design. The simple clean lines provide an uncluttered background for the elaborate and colourful décor.
1 Family Room:
Extra Large room. With full en-suite with seperate bath and large shower ,including bidet. The room has a King size extra length bed plus a double bed. The King size bed can be twins. The room has one balcony.
Large double room with King size four poster bed, full en-suite with bath, shower twin basins and bidet. The room has two balconies, one overlooking the garden and the other the Village.
Large room en suite bathroom with bidet and balcony. Shower only in bathroom.
Large double rooms en suite with bath, shower, bidet and twin basins. Balcony overlooks garde, terrace and /or bird sanctuary.
Cinnamon Boutique Guest House Activities:
- For the sun worshippers there are endless beaches which are lapped by the warm Indian Ocean.
- One can take a Hot Air Balloon trip in Oudtshoorn.
- Shark cage diving in Mossel Bay.
- Diving, abseiling, paragliding, hiking parasailing and “kloofing”
- Hiking along the many trails.
- Surf at Vic Bay and deep sea fishing at Plettenberg Bay.
- Canoe down the river on any day of the week.
- For the adventurous the Garden Route offers horse riding.
- Quad bike riding and last but by no means least playing golf.
Click to display the map
Cinnamon Boutique Guest House Guest Review
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 1
Wonderful luxurious accommodation. Warm hospitality with just the right hint of casualness.
Rating: Reviewed by Paul Maclons over a year ago