Centrally situated in a tropical paradise, within walking distance to everywhere in the Wilderness Village and within an hour of most of the Garden Route.
The exclusively designed Guest House is rated as the place to stay in the Garden Route. As you enter, Cinnamon Boutique Guest House has a serene and calming ambience, spacious yet intimate and private.
One can always find a quiet space in one of the four lounge areas. Even when full, one can find a nook where you can relax and enjoy the surroundings.
Cinnamon Boutique Guest House will make your 5 star stay in Wilderness an unforgettable experience, from the luxury and exclusivity to the well trained and helpful staff in the Guest House and Restaurant.
After the day`s journey relax on the sun deck at the pool with a sundowner, before preparing yourself for an evening of sumptuous wining and dining at Cinnamon Boutique Restaurant, rated as one of the top ten restaurants in the Garden route.
- For the sun worshippers there are endless beaches which are lapped by the warm Indian Ocean.
- One can take a Hot Air Balloon trip in Oudtshoorn.
- Shark cage diving in Mossel Bay.
- Diving, abseiling, paragliding, hiking parasailing and kloofing
- Hiking along the many trails.
- Surf at Vic Bay and deep sea fishing at Plettenberg Bay.
- Canoe down the river on any day of the week.
- For the adventurous the Garden Route offers horse riding.
- Quad bike riding and last but by no means least playing golf.
The accommodation is built in a contemporary classic design. The simple clean lines provide an uncluttered background for the elaborate and colourful decor.
From the N2:
- Follow the N2 to Wilderness / Knysna.
- At the Caltex Service Station, turn left.
- Keep Left into Beacon Road.
- Cinnamon Boutique is the 6th House on the right hand side.
* 2351 Beacon Road, Wildeness.