Chobe River Campsite - An intimate refuge, guests can indulge in the privacy offered by our six campsites. The campsites offer stunning views of the wild plains of the Chobe River. Wildlife is in abundance and guests can experience it all in authentic, natural environments. Just 4 km from the Ngoma border post between Namibia and Botswana and close to the surreal Chobe National Park, this is the wildlife and bird enthusiast’s dream.
A short walk away, Chobe River Campsite awaits where guests can enjoy a refreshing dip in the pool or a deliciously prepared dinner. Experience the African dream with the comfort of Namibian hospitality.
Facilities and Services:
- 24-hour Security
- Swimming Pool
- Private Ablution Blocks
- Fire Wood can be Purchased at Reception
- No Electricity
- 6 Campsites (max of 10 persons per campsite)
Accommodation at Chobe River Campsite:
Each campsite offers stunning views of the wild plains of the Chobe River and private ablution facilities. Fire is used for hot water. No electricity. Breakfast excluded.
- Morning / Afternoon boat cruise
- Full day boat cruise
- Sun downer boat cruise
- Canadian canoe
- Guided walking trail
- Bird drive
- Excursion to Victoria Falls
- Day trip to Chobe National Park
- More than 28 days before arrival - 10%
- 22 to 28 days before arrival - 20%
- 15 to 21 days before arrival - 30%
- 8 to 14 days before arrival - 50%
- 4 to 7 days before arrival - 75%
- 1 to- 3 days before arrival - 90%
Children are most welcome at all our venues. Children up to 5 years old are free of charge; for children between the age of 6 and 13 years we charge 50 per cent of the camping rate. For teenagers 13 years and older we charge the adult rates.