Situated in the Southern section of the Nambiti Private Game Reserve in KwaZulu Natal, Cheetah Ridge Lodge Luxury Safari Lodge is an unrivalled bush retreat, offering fully-catered, accommodation in 10 luxury suites, as well as a sumptuously-appointed family suite which sleeps up to six people.
Overlooking a private watering-hole, each free-standing suite allows guests the opportunity to observe a vast array of congregating African wildlife from the privacy of their personal viewing deck.
Whether youre enjoying al fresco dining under the stars beneath an 111-year-old Natal Fig tree, experiencing a private bush dinner in a secluded corner of the reserve, or indulging in a rejuvenating spa treatment at our on-site spa, Cheetah Ridge Lodge is the ultimate must visit safari destination. Whether it be al fresco dining beneath the lit fig tree or private bush dinners out in a secluded area on the Nambiti Private Game reserve; Cheetah Ridge Lodge should be your ultimate safari destination.
Services at Cheetah Ridge:
- Full breakfast, light lunch and an exquisite 3 course dinner
- Hot Beverages and mineral water
- 2 x 3 hr game drives per day
- Snacks for sun downers or tea and coffee for an early morning break on game drives
- Fully serviced
Facilities at Cheetah Ridge:
- Private swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Curio Shop
- Games Room
- Dining room
- Boma / braai area
- Table tennis
- Television (DSTV) in games room
Accommodation at Cheetah Ridge:
Set in spectacular surroundings, Cheetah Ridge Lodges three tailored accommodation options make it the ultimate venue for business meetings and the ideal destination for families, couples, and solo travelers - not to mention game and bird watchers, and battlefield and photo-safari tourists.
These options include:
- Fully-catered accommodation in 10 sumptuous luxury suites overlooking a private watering hole
- A plush family suite, which sleeps up to six people, in the main lodge
- A separate self-catering lodge, perfect for a relaxed family getaway, or retreat with friends.
Cheetah Ridges accommodation offering suits all preferences and pockets - from couples and solo travelers, to families and groups.
Self Catering House at Cheetah Ridge:
Minimum of 4 people, can sleep 10 guests
- Private garden
- Secluded boma braai area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining room
- Living room
- Fully serviced staff will service house in the mornings
- 5 bedrooms (main bedroom with en suite bathroom shower and bath)
Questions for the guests:
- Contact telephone number:
- Special getaway occasion:
- Any special dietary requirements:
- Any special drinks to be stocked:
- Correct number of adults and children in your party:
- Names of guests:
- Ages of Children (if applicable) :
- Desired room configuration (twins/doubles):
- Any disabilities:
- Any Phobias:
- Your expected time of arrival:
(check in from 13:00 and check out between 10:00 to 11:00)
Being one of only a hand full of Big 5 lodges in South Africa that are child friendly, Cheetah Ridge Lodge is the ideal family getaway.
Apart from superb big five game viewing on open 4 x 4 game viewers, Cheetah Ridge offers other activities like table tennis, fully stocked bar, a games room with big screen television for all your sporting needs. We also offer fishing as well as battlefield tours to the surrounding areas.
On your game drive your qualified guide will thrill your senses with sights and sounds of not only the big five but also cheetah, hippo, hyena, giraffe and over 30 plains game species.
Your guide will introduce you to some of the less known facts of nature including insects, birds and flora. A stop on your drive will give you the chance to stretch your legs and enjoy a sun downer and snacks in the afternoon or a hot beverage and rusks on the morning drive.
Head for Ladysmith on the N3.
When you arrive in Ladysmith, drive straight through, following the N11 Road to Newcastle. From the last traffic lights leaving Ladysmith travel for 7kms.
Turn right onto the D45 Road, follow for 10kms, at the T-Junction turn right, travel along side the game fence for +-2km, until you reach the gate.
The gate is manned and the Guard will advise the Lodge/Ranger of your arrival-house which is guarded.